Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

On 26/6/2017 at 11:51 PM, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer - Sorry we were in the molting stage, getting all snazzy for ya...

84yv0hz.gif

but we're coming!

1hbuG68.gif

Jack Arnold's Tarantula! :smile:

A nice bit of movie trivia is that Clint Eastwood got his first onscreen credit for that film, only you would never recognize him (he plays the pilot of the plane that takes out the giant tarantula at the end of the film).

This Taylor Ramirez chick is from the Model Search, I wonder when they'll announce the winner, the more I see the other girls the more I think Olivia has to (but probably won't) win

@hauteheart Thanks!

SI Swimsuit 2018 Open Casting Calls: Taylor Ramirez

Andy Gray
Mon Jul 3, 2017 @ 2:40 PM

It's that time of year again! SI Swimsuit Casting Call season is upon us, and you're in for a real treat. For the first time ever, we held an open casting call to find our next big star. After receiving thousands of Instagram submissions from women around the world, we invited 35 finalists to SI's Brooklyn offices for an in-person interview and photo shoot. Up first is California cutie Taylor Ramirez.

Taylor is a native of Anaheim and enjoys spending time at the beach, working out (F45's Cardio Class is her favorite) and watching FC Barcelona, her favorite sports team.

Enjoy these photos of Taylor and video from her shoot. Be sure to keep coming back to Swim Daily for more 2018 SI Swimsuit Casting Calls!

qO3YRBCm.jpg     PUiei7jm.jpg

HF5ieFLm.jpg

More on her Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/tayram14/

On 29/06/2017 at 1:42 AM, CandleVixen said:

I'm not a huge fan of spoders, (sorry Pretty), but I get fascinated when they molt like that. It reminds me of a crab and how they molt too. 

What about spider crab's?

:tf:

Thanks, @hauteheart!

SI Swimsuit 2018 Open Casting Calls: Kassandra Hostage

Andy Gray
Tue Jul 4, 2017 @ 5:56 PM

It's that time of year again! SI Swimsuit Casting Call season is upon us, and you're in for a real treat. For the first time ever, we held an open casting call to find our next big star. After receiving thousands of Instagram submissions from women around the world, we invited 35 finalists to SI's Brooklyn offices for an in-person interview and photo shoot. Up next is Boston native Kassandra Hostage.

Kassandra, who never modeled before she got the call from SI Swim, is a special education teacher and artist. She stays in shape with early morning runs and strength training, and lists Florida, Puerto Rico and Cape Cod as her favorite travel destinations.

Enjoy these photos of Kassandra and be sure to keep coming back to Swim Daily for more 2018 SI Swimsuit Casting Calls!

ujf5NwOm.jpg     YOB12Mam.jpg

Blonde hockey/soccer mom.

Got knocked up young by some guy she met, dated for a bit. He wanted to kid to play hockey but she got full custody, now she goes to the games in Lulu Lemon, a low cut top and drinks Starbucks, can't figure out why her small apartment is always chosen first for the team events and all the male parents talk with her.

Maybe.

Sailor Brinkley-Cook's behind-the-scenes photos from SI Swimsuit 2018 open casting

Featuring Robyn Lawley & Anne de Paula

0cKG5Imm.jpg     AbdyWFwm.jpg

bWnD1Gwm.jpg     uWv6FDPm.jpg

ajUoZPEm.jpg     1BstRkXm.jpg

UdFvDDEm.jpg     ogsH22Cm.jpg

pmCGdqhm.jpg     ezT5BKMm.jpg

tJTP8Npm.jpg     2JAIr0Vm.jpg

RLf5GYam.jpg     8Nxlshbm.jpg

XPMqwICm.jpg     h9igVMvm.jpg

BxJfNI2m.jpg     88gKoRjm.jpg

bjBl4GWm.jpg     xhhyDS7m.jpg

zwAmHOLm.jpg     lokr4Ysm.jpg

97PfDfpm.jpg     1BR5mIum.jpg

Mc82iRLm.jpg     5smjhfgm.jpg

PejnoZEm.jpg     hLauz9xm.jpg

https://www.si.com/swim-daily/photo/2017/06/29/sailor-brinkley-cook-2018-si-swimsuit-open-casting#1