Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

SI Swimsuit 2018 Open Casting Calls: Aubri Ebony

Kelsey Hendrix
Thu Jul 6, 2017 @ 6:12 PM

It's that time of year again! SI Swimsuit Casting Call season is upon us, and you're in for a real treat. For the first time ever, we held an open casting call to find our next big star. After receiving thousands of Instagram submissions from women around the world, we invited 35 finalists to SI's Brooklyn offices for an in-person interview and photo shoot. Up next is Chicago cutie, Aubri Ebony.

Aubri has been modeling for the past five years and loves traveling around the world for work. How does she keep such a flawless physique? It's all about the abs and squats, baby!

Enjoy these photos of Aubri, and be sure to keep coming back to Swim Daily for more SI Swimsuit 2018 Casting Calls!

Yu575tem.jpg     uQfrtiNm.jpg

tpmnwk2m.jpg

https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2017/07/06/aubri-ebony-si-swimsuit-2018-open-casting-calls

2 hours ago, jj3 said:

But ... what's the point ? ... 

Torturing us? This a reminder from MJ to us: I'll cast any bitch I want, except those you bellazonians like :rofl: 

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Torturing us? This a reminder from MJ to us: I'll cast any bitch I want, except those you bellazonians like :rofl: 

It's seriously that ! lol I mean ... 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Then BZ will proceed to piss off MJ & SI.......... it's a vicious cycle. :rofl::56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

37 minutes ago, MarVS said:

seriuosly wtheck.... and they even dont started going to location for the issue . its late 

No it's not. The first location last year didn't start shooting until August. They're still 2-3 weeks away. 

14 minutes ago, elfstone said:

What the........SHIT????????????? :cry:

A land-whale... a land whale who might walk in Miami for SI's new swimsuit line :rofl::rofl:  

Give it enough time and MJ is going to begin shopping for "models" at Walmart, and the only prerequisite to be in the magazine will be just how much donkey booty you can bring to the issue.