Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

Suddenly I feel like I should have auditioned for this shit :rofl: Honestly it's just a mess, there's only like four girls who would make some sense in this magazine

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Suddenly I feel like I should have auditioned for this shit :rofl: Honestly it's just a mess, there's only like four girls who would make some sense in this magazine

LOL you're far too pretty to be excepted by MJ. First you would need to gain 75 pounds, then go a couple rounds with Mike Tyson and have a shitty plastic surgeon put you back together and then maybe you'll be on the level.

SI Swimsuit 2018 Open Casting Calls: Ingrid Schneider

Kelsey Hendrix
Tue Jul 18, 2017 @ 2:49 PM

It's that time of year again! SI Swimsuit Casting Call season is upon us, and you're in for a real treat. For the first time ever, we held an open casting call to find our next big star. After receiving thousands of Instagram submissions from women around the world, we invited 35 finalists to SI's Brooklyn offices for an in-person interview and photo shoot. Up next is Brazilian beauty Ingrid Schneider.

This brunette beauty has been modeling for five years and loves to stay in shape by taking kick boxing classes in her free time. Ingrid has known that she wanted to be a model since she was a little kid and we love her passion and dedication to following her dreams!

Enjoy these photos of Ingrid, and be sure to keep coming back to Swim Daily for more SI Swimsuit 2018 Casting Calls!

PIVAoTTm.jpg    1Wt7uLrm.jpg

ULe5DyDm.jpg

https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2017/07/17/ingrid-schneider-si-swimsuit-2018-open-casting-calls

SI Swimsuit 2018 Open Casting Calls: Priscilla Ricart

Kelsey Hendrix
Tue Jul 18, 2017 @ 3:51 PM

It's that time of year again! SI Swimsuit Casting Call season is upon us, and you're in for a real treat. For the first time ever, we held an open casting call to find our next big star. After receiving thousands of Instagram submissions from women around the world, we invited 35 finalists to SI's Brooklyn offices for an in-person interview and photo shoot. Up next is the beautiful and bubbly Priscilla Ricart.

This Brazilian bombshell loves to dance and always has a ton of energy. We were blown away by how comfortable Priscilla is in front of the camera and couldn't get enough of her gorgeous smile!  

Enjoy these photos of Priscilla, and be sure to keep coming back to Swim Daily for more SI Swimsuit 2018 Casting Calls!

W6uQAjdm.jpg     mivc622m.jpg

rHFatOIm.jpg

https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2017/07/17/priscilla-ricart-si-swimsuit-2018-open-casting-calls

He restructured his contract to make him possible the top paid TE in the league depending on bonus'

He also claims to not spend any of his actual salary he saves it all and only spends the signing bonus. This was a quote from him a few years ago, dunno if that's still true now

15 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

Reminds me of Laurie from that 70's show for some reason :blink: 

I guess that is better than what she is often referred to as, "That Blonde Cheerleader Gronk is Bangin'"

She has a very stereotypical ConnCuntecticut look.

12 minutes ago, Sanni said:

How rich is Mr. Gronk?

Not 100% sure but I would think at least $30 million. Probably slightly more.