29. Toni Garr
  30. Zhenya Katava

Credits:

@penelopepitstop

@VBacz

@Sunshiine

@peroxideblonde

5 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

Yasmin Brunet would be amazing for VS. She's not exactly a international model, but she's really pretty and sexy. I wish she had a chance with VS, but she actually doesn't care about her modelling carreer. 

yasmin-brunet-segue-dieta-vegetariana_415441.jpg

she reminds me of Claudia Schiffer. It would be good face for VS

Just now, Marciotmello said:

What is this video VS has just posted about Stella hosting a party and sayin 10.27.16 - save the date. Maybe the FB?

Last year the did the same, everyone thought that would be the FB and was just a Pink Party or something like that

This years segments look absolutely fantastic!!! They all have great potential!!! My only concern is that 'Secret Angel' and 'Dark Angel' might be too similar! I love the idea of "The Road Ahead" and embracing different cultures, especially love all the feathers, tassels and beading! "Mountain Romance" looks like it will be really fun and whimsical! PINK looks like a repeat of the PINK we saw in London! "Bright Night Angel"s looks like it will be a very glitz, opulent segment to close out the show! The wing numbers have gone down by the looks of it this year which is great (I hated it when nearly every look had wings). I'd love to see Lais, Elsa, Jasmine or Stella in the fantasy bra!

Interesting to see how they will stage the show at the 'Grand Palais' as it is ENORMOUS inside (I've been and words cannot describe the amount of space thats in there! Will definitely be a challenge for them which i'm sure they will overcome!!! 

As for performers, I think Rihanna and Lady Gaga's new albums could fit in nicely!

11 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

What is this video VS has just posted about Stella hosting a party and sayin 10.27.16 - save the date. Maybe the FB?

I thought the same. She may have gotten it, or they are just releasing (if they havent already?) the Christmas collection and Stella got the cover/promo stuff. But FB is a very strong option especially now that we know her other contract company is now bedfellla with VS

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.