Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

7 minutes ago, bellazonelurker said:

http://www.popsugar.com/beauty/What-Self-Tanner-Do-Victoria-Secret-Angels-Use-2016-42805245

Here it is, just that you know which tanner not to use. Half of them looked like Donald Trump.

Whose genius idea is to use so much tanning products anyway? It looks ridiculous, especially on the paler blonde models like Elsa, Martha or Stella.

I believe that 2016 was the year of Josephine. She worked very  hard for victoria secret, these various photos and videos quickly conquered the fans of this company and others,( i know that she was already a star). She also became an angel in february 2016, she had these first wings during commercial holiday. She also played a reporter in the pre-show, which is reserved for the queens (even elsa and lais never did) and at the big victoria secret show 2016, she opened a segment with pretty wings and WEAR  swarovski outfit. And she had a lot of screen time in the show unlike the other angels.

And 2017 is coming, maybe she will open the show

I don't think anyone is going to leave after this show for some reason. I see it playing out as follows for the next couple of years:

Gone after the 2017 show: Lily, Martha, Ale*

Gone after the 2018 show: Romee, Stella, Lais

I think Lily is definitely gone after the 2017 show, something is up there. Probably Martha too as she's forgettable 95% of the time. I'm hesitant to throw Ale's name in there, I think she'll leave when she wants to and not the other way around. She gets a hefty paycheck for showing up twice a year, not a bad deal. As for 2018, that could obviously change but as things stand now, I could see those three being axed. 

But as one of those Victoria Secret confession page noted everybody was angry when Jo didn't became an angel, but now that she is almost everybody is hating her. People are trashing her like crazy, her looks, her walk, how she got too much in first year as angel, how they are sick of seeing her everywhere for VS etc. What a difference few months make, and I think that all of it is because fans of other angels feel like she will steal thunder from their favorites.

9 minutes ago, bellazonelurker said:

But as one of those Victoria Secret confession page noted everybody was angry when Jo didn't became an angel, but now that she is almost everybody is hating her. People are trashing her like crazy, her looks, her walk, how she got too much in first year as angel, how they are sick of seeing her everywhere for VS etc. What a difference few months make, and I think that all of it is because fans of other angels feel like she will steal thunder from their favorites.

In that one interview that was posted here, Josephine fell into the trap of giving herself compliments when she gushed about being a Victoria’s Secret Angel. It’s a very delicate line to balance when a model has to praise how amazing everyone who is part of Victoria’s Secret is. The model is at the same time indirectly talking about herself. If she fell into the trap again in the segment that was aired, it could make her look like she is not humble enough.

And thank you, I’ve tried that video before but couldn’t stand to keep watching it :flower:

It's the internet, haters tend to be more noticeable than positive opiniosn. :smile: But it does feel as a slap in the face to other Angels that the newest one got a whole behind the scenes segment about herself and the likes of Lais and Romee got virtually no spotlight.

Lais imitating Adriana's walk was a really fun moment, though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.