Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, GildedAngel said:

Yeah she opened and is a new PINK spokesmodel. Not sure if they're keeping Rachel around or not though.

Rachel, Zuri and Grace are all listed as PINK spokesmodels, so, yes, Rachel is still working for VS PINK. 

I'm still wondering what outfits were last minute. 

They took apart Lily's MR outfit and gave the skirt to Sara but I'm sure Sara was in two segments anyways so I don't think that was like a new thing, more like whatever Sara was supposed to wear got given to someone else. 

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Kate and Jac were still listed as angels in the show but look how that turned out. I'd say just wait and see what happens. 

Contracts aren't up until the beginning of the year that is why they were listed. And even if Rachel is leaving she is still a Spokesmodel now and still will be one when the show airs. 

2 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

Yeah she opened and is a new PINK spokesmodel. Not sure if they're keeping Rachel around or not though.

they just announced it at the show right? lol they did Rachel dirty. She looks amazing though, her wings are pretty and creative, fun to look at. 

1 minute ago, tatehill said:

They took apart Lily's MR outfit and gave the skirt to Sara but I'm sure Sara was in two segments anyways so I don't think that was like a new thing, more like whatever Sara was supposed to wear got given to someone else. 

I feel like that's what happened because I was like why is Sara wearing Lily's MR skirt. I wonder what she originally was supposed to have since I'm sure she fitted for an outfit with the wings that were given to her.

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

they just announced it at the show right? lol they did Rachel dirty. She looks amazing though, her wings are pretty and creative, fun to look at. 

It was in the program book with all the models who's listed to walk in the show, and Grace, Rachel, and Zuri filmed something of Zuri and Rachel welcoming Grace as a new PINK girl. I hope it's a segment during the show.

10 minutes ago, nightlocks said:

Rachel, Zuri and Grace are all listed as PINK spokesmodels, so, yes, Rachel is still working for VS PINK. 

That doesn't mean that she'll be staying much longer. I personally think she's on her way out. She wasn't booked for what seemed like a relatively large swim shoot they had last month(and they had non contract girls there so it doesn't make much sense for their spokesmodel to miss, especially since she didn't seem to have any conflicts during that week), and the last couple times I've gone into the stores it's been Grace, Zuri, and Brooke. She isn't featured much. VS didn't even give her wings or an opening/closing for Pink, and she was their longest working spokesperson. :idk: 

At best, if she got the traditional three year contract, she'd be done with the 2017 show and I very much doubt she'll transition to mainline. At worst, they phase her out in the coming months. 

7 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Lily's skirt was given to someone else, not Sara. Sara's was actually like that from the beginning, you can see it in some of the Making Of videos, I think behind either Monica or Sophia. 

2 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

I feel like that's what happened because I was like why is Sara wearing Lily's MR skirt. I wonder what she originally was supposed to have since I'm sure she fitted for an outfit with the wings that were given to her.

I wonder too, Sara's outfit seemed kind of thrown together. I think they also moved Lily from SA to BNA last minute for some reason. 

Just now, ceceshores said:

I wonder too, Sara's outfit seemed kind of thrown together. I think they also moved Lily from SA to BNA last minute for some reason. 

I'm actually thinking they let her close to show because she is leaving. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.