Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

SHE IS IN THE ROAD AHEAD OR BRIGHT NIGHT ANGEL
"Elsa Hosk: I think this year's looks are going to be my favorite. They're very different, one is super colorful, and this one is super sexy. Usually I'm in the prettier segments—because I'm blonde and blue-eyed, and this year it's getting a little more wild, which is fun."

12 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

SHE IS IN THE ROAD AHEAD OR BRIGHT NIGHT ANGEL
"Elsa Hosk: I think this year's looks are going to be my favorite. They're very different, one is super colorful, and this one is super sexy. Usually I'm in the prettier segments—because I'm blonde and blue-eyed, and this year it's getting a little more wild, which is fun."

cocky much? 

5 minutes ago, MarVS said:

cocky much? 

She's not being cocky, she's stating what we know: she always gets put in the cutesy/pretty segments because she has a cute look:idk: first time she'll get put in a slutty one so yassss. Since HB is out i expect her ET segment to air tonight too. Shame she only got two outfits at this point it's safe to say all the angels got two looks

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She's not being cocky, she's stating what we know: she always gets put in the cutesy/pretty segments because she has a cute look:idk: first time she'll get put in a slutty one so yassss.

And I would say that she wore some of the ugliest outfits and slayed just the same. The only ones I save are her Butterfly and Snow outfits from last year, even though she was too covered.

16 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

And I would say that she wore some of the ugliest outfits and slayed just the same. The only ones I save are her Butterfly and Snow outfits from last year, even though she was too covered.

She wasnt in the Butterfly segment, but in 2014 she was in Fairytale

Elsa's body is AH-MAA-ZING! VS needs to send her down the runway without those cheap looking boots and corset. The stockings and heels look much better than the boots. And I'm betting she really is opening the show, which I'm hoping for. They're using her on the promo picture for the show like they did Behati last year, which probably could not mean anything. But she just seemed too excited talking about it on instagram 

7 minutes ago, GildedAngel said:

They're using her on the promo picture for the show like they did Behati last year, which probably could not mean anything. But she just seemed too excited talking about it on instagram :idk:

I said the same thing, for the promo in 2014 and 2015 they used Behati and in both shows the opened and also with the promo in 2013

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.