14 hours ago, Limerlight said:

cJnkTfS.jpg

I was left out too love, let's make our own drinking game :heart: 

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

- Adriana does that thing Christian people do before/after praying

This forum :rofl: 

(It's the sign of the cross)

My own personal drinking game, dragged out from last year:

Liquors involved: Bottle of merlot*, four bottles of akvavit, lots of cider, bottle of tequila (?), Koskenkorva Salmiakki**, and like seven different whiskies because it's Scotland

*wine is for pussies, but probably the safest option in this sort of game

**war flashbacks, jesus fucking christ

***vodka is not allowed in my house because no one likes it but whatever, if it's your thing

Take a sip: hair flip, all that fucking pointing, winking, dancing, heart hands, drawing a heart, blowing kisses, shimmying, anything done on the runway

Take a shot: bodybyiza's signature pose, boyfriends/husbands/whatever in the audience, ed monica john or all three, mention of social media, one of the segments is about a non angel, something we've already seen in the run-up is shown, backstage shot

Finish your glass: performer smacks an ass, 'wardrobe malfunction', someone mentions alessandra

Finish your neighbour's glass: the show isn't a fucking shitshow

22 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

I was left out too love, let's make our own drinking game :heart: 

This forum :rofl: 

(It's the sign of the cross)

My own personal drinking game, dragged out from last year:

Liquors involved: Bottle of merlot*, four bottles of akvavit, lots of cider, bottle of tequila (?), Koskenkorva Salmiakki**, and like seven different whiskies because it's Scotland

*wine is for pussies, but probably the safest option in this sort of game

**war flashbacks, jesus fucking christ

***vodka is not allowed in my house because no one likes it but whatever, if it's your thing

Take a sip: hair flip, all that fucking pointing, winking, dancing, heart hands, drawing a heart, blowing kisses, shimmying, anything done on the runway

Take a shot: bodybyiza's signature pose, boyfriends/husbands/whatever in the audience, ed monica john or all three, mention of social media, one of the segments is about a non angel, something we've already seen in the run-up is shown, backstage shot

Finish your glass: performer smacks an ass, 'wardrobe malfunction', someone mentions alessandra

Finish your neighbour's glass: the show isn't a fucking shitshow

I love the Scottish beer Innis & Gunn :wub: It's very good all the different types.

Also don't let Pretty catch you talking shit about wine :ninja: 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.