Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, Beholder said:

VSEM?

It's entertainment that uses the model of a fashion show as its structure.

The VSFS may have started out as a way for VS to show off its collection, but with the incorporation of the elaborate costuming and inclusion of multiple performers to draw an audience it's really more of a performance rather than a show. To say it should behave like a "proper" fashion show just makes no sense. Particuarly regarding the outfits, when the VSFS had a history of giving the Angels 3 outfits in the past. 

The VSFS is not a "proper" fashion show and hasn't been in years.

Regulars I'm looking forward to seeing: Elsa, Josephine, Lily A., Taylor, Sara, Romee and Jasmine. Returnees: Gigi, Joan, Karlie (?), Sanne, Bridget, #BodyByIza's hair flip, Maria and Sui. Newcomers: Bella, Irina, Grace, Jourdana and Luma. 

From W Magazine. 

“I love, love, love it,” said Tookes, 25, who will be walking in the November 30th show in Paris for her fifth time. “I can’t believe I get to wear this. I am going to cry when I have to take it off,” she said of the glittering silver and emerald green ensemble, which will be the final look in the runway spectacular.

http://www.wmagazine.com/story/victorias-secret-angel-jasmine-tookes-bra

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It's entertainment that uses the model of a fashion show as its structure.

The VSFS may have started out as a way for VS to show off its collection, but with the incorporation of the elaborate costuming and inclusion of multiple performers to draw an audience it's really more of a performance rather than a show. To say it should behave like a "proper" fashion show just makes no sense. Particuarly regarding the outfits, when the VSFS had a history of giving the Angels 3 outfits in the past. 

Someone should inform VS that two looks per model is not proper for a show like this. They are clearly unable to make logical decisions.

I like that the fantasy bra will close the show. That's never happened before has it? Gives it more impact.

So we know Taylor is opening Dark Angel. Sara is closing Secret Angel and Jasmine is closing Bright Night with the fb.

8 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Someone should inform VS that two looks per model is not proper for a show like this. They are clearly unable to make logical decisions.

Write Ed a comment on his IG. I'm sure he'll take your knowledgeable input very seriously. :yes: 

2 minutes ago, star2011 said:

They usually switch the orders of the segments on tv thought no? Like Martha closed the show last year in the taping but on tv it showed snow angels closing the show, am I wrong?

They switch segments but first and last stay in order

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.