Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

11 minutes ago, Emerods said:

I think Alessandra will open the show. There are some photos of the board with a sketch of her wings opening. Elsa's excitement will be cause she'll open other segment I guess

Not doubting you but where? In both the board with the sketches and the board with the pictures of Barbara wearing the outfits, neither opening look appears to be what Ale's wearing.

5 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Not doubting you but where? In both the board with the sketches and the board with the pictures of Barbara wearing the outfits, neither opening look appears to be what Ale's wearing.

In the first part of the making of videos, there's a moment you can see the board with the sketches and the opening outfit is the most similar (of the segment) to Ale's. It's shown before the man says  that they will use columns for the lights

Here it is

IMG_0160.PNG

12 minutes ago, Emerods said:

In the first part of the making of videos, there's a moment you can see the board with the sketches and the opening outfit is the most similar (of the segment) to Ale's. It's shown before the man says  that they will use columns for the lights

Here it is

IMG_0160.PNG

The first sketch seems to have boots but Ales outfit has different shoes. I don't think that this is her look.

Depending on the complexity of her outfits/change time, it's possible Elsa could open and still walk the next segment if she's near that end of that segment. TRA seems like it has the most girls and will be relatively long. Not saying she will, just saying it could work. Last year Jas was in the opening and second segment. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.