Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I wouldn't rule out Stella for opening the show. She won some 'Sexiest Woman' award and there is quite a lot of hype about her. Granted it would be a bad opening (worst opening?) but I can see it happening.

For me, Stella is good as the 4th or 5th model in a segment. She's pretty, but her walk is boring and she is probably one of the thinner angels if not the thinnest? Her legs are sticks.

Anyway,  for opening the show this year, my money's on Elsa Hosk, Stella Maxwell or Lily Aldridge. :sad:

Also I love Sara's realness in that Vogue video. 

Romee's outfit is growing on me 

Taylor's upper lip looks fuller than I remember 

Elsa is so hot!

Adriana looks great

Alessandra's panties are really sexy. Same with Adrianas. Don't think they've had the style in the show before

Martha has so much on!!! Those boots. Lol!

Lily A looks better in fittings than on runway IMO

I don't hate the outfits apart from the boots on Martha.

I love that some of the girls have black or dark nail polish on. It looks so good, I wish they would have it for the show.

1 minute ago, Warhol said:

I prefer Elsa's outfit with boots. 

Me too

And like this:

hbz_elsa_hosk_vs_fitting_001.jpg

:wub:

The wings look better from a side-view.

This segment is called Secret Angel—I'm an undercover angel... on my mission... which is the catwalk. I'm just gonna be serious and sultry.

Yass Elsa! I'm so glad she's not all about heart shapes, kisses and that stuff in the catwalk

I'm having the same opinion on pretty much all the outfits - it's a problem of Styling! 

Some of the outfits look better without so much stuff! they're always saying they train all year for this - and then they cover their bodies - VS logic

4 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Without the corset-thing and the stockings, the boots would look great I think.

I actually don't like them because their material is way too different from the outfit, they wouldn't be suitable with or without the stockings.

If the material didn't look like plastic, it would be way better.

Just now, lostdiadem said:

I actually don't like them because their material is way too different from the outfit, they wouldn't be suitable with or without the stockings.

If the material wasn't this bright, it would be way better.

MMm, yeah, and the wings maybe are too 'lace-ish' for a vinyl boots.

Buuut, i like those kind of boots for a 'secret agent/spy segment', they make the outfits seem different from the ones in dark angel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.