Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 hour ago, Limerlight said:

Why stop at 52? 

Why not 60, it's a much more pleasing number.

Or 75 :idk: 

What's so special about 52.

Did she hate the other ones?

IS she gonna wear 52 outfits? 

I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS

and Devon?

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-10 at 18.31.48.jpeg

Heh.

"This year we have 60 outfits, and 60 pairs of wings. Each outfit is a wing that is intricately put together."

Ahh, I'm waiting for this line to drop in. :rofl:

Maybe we'll have Victoria's saltiest drop in too.

#fantasybraforbee

"Omg Ed, I am disappointed in you. How did you not choose Bee for the Fantasy Bra this year?"

"Omg, why isn't Gigi/Kendall returning for the show this year?"

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Where did you see that Barbara had 52? 

VS is supposed to have some sort of announcement tomorrow. They didn't specifically say it would be show related, but this late into the year I would have to assume it is. :idk: 

Barbara posted on Twitter

13 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Where did you see that Barbara had 52? 

VS is supposed to have some sort of announcement tomorrow. They didn't specifically say it would be show related, but this late into the year I would have to assume it is. :idk: 

When did they say that they had an annoucement?

8 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Its a free Tank...

I don't think that was their announcement, just a promo that coincides with today. Pavlova was the one who made the snap about the announcement, and I doubt they would have had some guest singer announce a freebie promo.  :idk: Knowing VS, they could have pushed the announcement or forgotten. :rofl: 

Edit: It's also only 10:30 in NYC, they have all day left still to make an announcement. And since they were shooting something that included VSX, it would make sense to run a VSX promo alongside it. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I don't think that was their announcement, just a promo that coincides with today. Pavlova was the one who made the snap about the announcement, and I doubt they would have had some guest singer announce a freebie promo.  :idk: Knowing VS, they could have pushed the announcement or forgotten. :rofl: 

Edit: It's also only 10:30 in NYC, they have all day left still to make an announcement. And since they were shooting something that included VSX, it would make sense to run a VSX promo alongside it. 

They will probably announce the guests and all without making an official only announce for the Location. I mean that the location will probably be revealed along with other details.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.