Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

I noticed that recently before the reveal. I was like Jasmine got it lol.

Yeah if you know anything about Taylor when she's happy for someone she tends to be over the top, when it's in regards to herself and attention of her she gets super soft and sweet.

@Clauds - Always follow this guys Jewel trends and 9 times out of 10 you'll know the VSFS coloring

[10/24/2016 8:03:15 PM] Yvette: If he did the bra this yea the stones you are likely to see are Yellow, Blue and Green
[10/24/2016 8:03:16 PM] Yvette: http://www.mouawad.com/

2 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

VS is just not fair. I'm happy for Jas, she really deserve it! But come on, that's what you get when you work for them for like 10 years (Behati) or 7 (Lais) or 6 (Elsa). They're not even a bit fair.

Jasmine has been working for VS for a long time. Elsa has too but she was stuck in Pink and didn't touch mainline until 2014, same for Behati until 2010. I adore Elsa and I would have been thrilled to see her getting the FB but Jasmine has been putting hard work for VS for years too, she totally deserves it

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Yeah if you know anything about Taylor when she's happy for someone she tends to be over the top, when it's in regards to herself and attention of her she gets super soft and sweet.

@Clauds - Always follow this guys Jewel trends and 9 times out of 10 you'll know the VSFS coloring

[10/24/2016 8:03:15 PM] Yvette: If he did the bra this yea the stones you are likely to see are Yellow, Blue and Green
[10/24/2016 8:03:16 PM] Yvette: http://www.mouawad.com/

Yes she's so adorable I love her hahaha

6 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

VS is just not fair. I'm happy for Jas, she really deserve it! But come on, that's what you get when you work for them for like 10 years (Behati) or 7 (Lais) or 6 (Elsa). They're not even a bit fair.

When has VS ever been fair? If they were 'being fair' Adriana and alessandra would have both gotten Fantasy bras before Selita and Marisa

if they were being 'fair' Doutzen would have got one before Miranda or Candice!  

Surely we've learnt by know it's not about 'being fair' it's about the most relevant model at the time! 

P.s. Jas has worked so hard! She has deffs earnt it! 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Jasmine has been working for VS for a long time. Elsa has too but she was stuck in Pink and didn't touch mainline until 2014, same for Behati until 2010. I adore Elsa and I would have been thrilled to see her getting the FB but Jasmine has been putting hard work for VS for years too, she totally deserves it

100% agreed and Jasmine also is their perfect model of colour. Selita and Chanel never sat well with fans and audiences. They just weren't liked. Lais is liked well enough but Jasmine has it all. She's relatable, gorgeous, cute, sexy all wrapped in one and she's becoming more and more popular. Tyra and Selita are the only women of colour to rock the bra so it's an overall win win for VS and for Jasmine. Not that colour was the major factor TBH. VS loves her and she's worked non stop for them. She fits with lingerie, clothes, swim and sport. She's a perfect all rounder for the company. She deserves it.

4 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Yeah, the Bra itself looks better in video and it really fits her well.

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I could see the bra in the Mountain segment. The diamond shapes could represent the peaks of a Hill or Mountain covered in snow and the green for the valley below

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I know she deserves it, but this doesn't change the fact that there were others who deserved it more. 

5 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

When has VS ever been fair? If they were 'being fair' Adriana and alessandra would have both gotten Fantasy bras before Selita and Marisa

if they were being 'fair' Doutzen would have got one before Miranda or Candice!  

Surely we've learnt by know it's not about 'being fair' it's about the most relevant model at the time! 

Yep

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

The more I look at it, the more I like it.

I could see the bra in the Mountain segment. The diamond shapes could represent the peaks of a Hill or Mountain covered in snow and the green for the valley below

That's so true.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.