Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, sammyangel said:

Despite what people say, I think she definitely deserves it! She's worked so hard since she started with VS! She's been auditioning since 2011, She got in 2012 then again in 2013, started shooting Lingerie, Swim and VS sport and since then has been killing the Angel game! I say well earnt and well done to Jas! #allthatjas  

^^I agree!

Just now, Maggiemay said:

I thought quite the opposite, because they seemed really close and the whole jasmee thing...

I think they're close, but I mean some people handle things differently. I'm sure she was hoping for it as well.

Just now, Marciotmello said:

The problems with the FB's nowadays IMO is that they're not actually bras anymore. It actually is a jewel in the shape of a bra, not a bra covered in jewels. 

Agree. Candice's jewel bra was good but after that it's been a mess.

4 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Despite what people say, I think she definitely deserves it! She's worked so hard since she started with VS! She's been auditioning since 2011, She got in 2012 then again in 2013, started shooting Lingerie, Swim and VS sport and since then has been killing the Angel game! I say well earnt and well done to Jas! #allthatjas  

latest?cb=20110625132200

TRUE! She does a very good job, has an incredible rudeness on the catwalk and had been just as happy if I had gotten Lais. Both are girls who have given so much for the firm.

Just now, Maggiemay said:

I thought quite the opposite, because they seemed really close and the whole jasmee thing...

They may be super close but still, getting the FB is like getting a promotion, it means the brand likes you and you want that promotion, it's only natural Romee didn't exactly jump of excitement because she didn't get it when she obviously wanted it too. I'm sure she's happy for Jasmine, but I do think it was a tad savage from VS to announce it that way

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.