Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

Lily’s outfit is cute minus the bottoms. I’m sick of seeing that style on the models. The top is a good example of how to disguise a regular bra a bit to make it special enough for the show. I even like the wings even though I wasn’t sure about them initially. The wilderness theme can make sense with the reference to mountains and the girl being outdoorsy. Otherwise those Heidi outfits could look a lot more kitchy.

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Kendull was confirmed already by The Society, and Karlie by VS themselves so whoever the mystery girl was, it's out already :idk: 

I still have a feeling it's Karlie, I don't know why. :idk: She was confirmed quietly in that press release, and it's VS so I wouldn't put it past them to make a big hurrah about her even when everyone already knows.  (Slghtly different because they didn't actually say it themselves but like them making a big deal about it being in Paris when literally everyone already knew.) 

I don't think there's going to be a random newcomer that'll show up out of no where, especially since our casting numbers line up perfectly with what Monica said.  Alexis seems like the most likely candidate for that, but I can't think of any reason why VS would give her this much attention. Even Gigi didn't get as much of a spotlight. 

Maybe I'm totally off base and Kate Upton is going to walk. 

Lais’ outfit looks much better there than in the previous pictures but from the side the look is not that attractive. The shrug obscures a lot of her body and looks very stiff.

I like the lilac underwear a lot better than the blue one. I don’t think the bottoms need to have a strap, there is enough going on with the look as it is.

The over-the-knee boots are very sexy as well as pairing the tiny jacket with a push-up bra. They must have done some adjustments to the corset to make it tighter on her after taking the pictures.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I still have a feeling it's Karlie, I don't know why. :idk: She was confirmed quietly in that press release, and it's VS so I wouldn't put it past them to make a big hurrah about her even when everyone already knows.  (Slghtly different because they didn't actually say it themselves but like them making a big deal about it being in Paris when literally everyone already knew.) 

I don't think there's going to be a random newcomer that'll show up out of no where, especially since our casting numbers line up perfectly with what Monica said.  Alexis seems like the most likely candidate for that, but I can't think of any reason why VS would give her this much attention. Even Gigi didn't get as much of a spotlight. 

Maybe I'm totally off base and Kate Upton is going to walk. 

I'm saying that I don't think it's another newcomer we don't know of. Monica said they have 52 girls, we have 52 confirmed names so whoever it is we have the name already, we just don't know who's the person in the picture yet. They haven't mentioned Gigi or Kendull this year far, so i don't think Karlie will get that much hype either, is not like people gives a shit about when she ain't riding Taylor's dick anyway (see her lack of solo Vogue US covers).

At this point it could be VS just fucking with us and they'll never say who it is, i don't think the picture means it's someone big they'll announce tbh :idk:  IF we are wrong and they do have one last model we don't know, I'm thinking Alexis or Cami Morrone, but I'm like 99% sure it's someone we already know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.