Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

8 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

I hope this year's Holiday commercial is longer than 2 minutes cos there are more Angels now. 

And that clip of Elsa disembarking is sooooo sexy

She really stands out :wub6yh2cm:

The theme is so classy and the scenario is awesome. Bay isnt my fav, but this year the commercial seems promising (and longer please)

Edit: those looks could be part of a Versailles/french segment :sad:

Out of the new angels only Elsa, Lais or Jasmine really deserve a FB. Maybe Martha. As much as I love Taylor she just walked two shows, compare that to Lily who walked six shows before she got the FB or Ale who walked eleven shows before she got the bra.

IF lais ribeiro has no fantasy bra this year, sincerely I do not believe that she will one day, will be like Doutzen Kroes,  the next year will be Behati after will be Martha, Stella Etc.

It's very sad for her, but maybe she open the show

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Am I the only one here who wants Izabel to be there? :p

We're in two! :chicken:

Anyway, better Taylor than Marta or Stella for the FB, even though she really doesn't convince me much but I hope to change my mind when I see her wearing it.

In terms of deserving the Fantasy Bra, Lais wins above everyone without any doubt. Girl has been working non stop with VS since 2010, and I mean REALLY working with VS. Elsa maybe was there since 2011 but she was there for PINK. Lais has been in every single Holiday commercial since 2011, every huge campaign and everything. She opened a segment and got her own between-segment in 2013. Lais is the one who deserves it the most, no one can deny it.

But well, I don't think she's getting it! I'm rooting for Jas, cause she's my second fave, but I'd be also happy for Elsa! She deserves it too

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.