Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

4 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

It disturbs me with the amount of fans and even models in that video wondering if Candice and Behait will 'return to the runway to show off their post baby bodies' it's only been just over a month since they both gave birth! 

I can understand them coming to attend the show in the audience but definitely not walking the runway! Just let them enjoy being moms! 

lol so true ... people think they are obsessed with their work and leave their children for cumplirle whim fans. :banghead:

Just now, almanaotemcor said:

lol so true ... people think they are obsessed with their work and leave their children for cumplirle whim fans. :banghead:

Lol at all the fan accounts run by little 11 year olds on instrgram crying that behati and Candice aren't walking! Their little minds just don't understand the human body yet or life in general! 

3 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Lol at all the fan accounts run by little 11 year olds on instrgram crying that behati and Candice aren't walking! Their little minds just don't understand the human body yet or life in general! 

lmao same. Anyway, I think a little break from Behati and Candice gives them the opportunity to show off the new angels.

Honestly, I feel like Hailey would have been a better fit for the show than Bella. 

Not that either fit great in the show anyways but I could see Hailey being good in the PINK section. Bella doesn't know how to smile so that should be fun. :dry:

9 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Honestly, I feel like Hailey would have been a better fit for the show than Bella. 

Not that either fit great in the show anyways but I could see Hailey being good in the PINK section. Bella doesn't know how to smile so that should be fun. :dry:

Why is that a bad thing lol? You guys remember a time where the girls didn't smile, point, wave or dance on the runway? Bella reminds me of the old school VS girl.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Why is that a bad thing lol? You guys remember a time where the girls didn't smile, point, wave or dance on the runway? Bella reminds me of the old school VS girl.

Those girls had more of a bombshell vibe going for them than Bella currently does. She has potential but I don't think she's there yet. 

This topic is insane... You go to bed and when you wake up  2343846 pages have been added. :p 

Judging from that odd FB video VS posted, it seems Taylor got it... They show everyone their face except hers and at the end it seems like she screams something like "AGH GOT IT!!!!!" :unsure: and am I the only one who didn't really see what was so hilarious about Romee's face? :p She didn't look that pissed...

Just now, *Luna* said:

This topic is insane... You go to bed and when you wake up  2343846 pages have been added. :p 

Judging from that odd FB video VS posted, it seems Taylor got it... They show everyone their face except hers and at the end it seems like she screams something like "AGH GOT IT!!!!!" :unsure: and am I the only one who didn't really see what was so hilarious about Romee's face? :p She didn't look that pissed...

She didn't look pissed, she looked confused and indifferent af.

^ Hailey does not have much expression either. I think she is somewhat overrated pampered and taking into account that has fans for being related to the Jenner Justin B. Hadid, well ... Her modeling career I do not like personally. It has nice facial features but makes VS lacks innovate with little girls known and most striking faces. Bella is not my favorite but it is more up to the show despite not having facial expressions idk

@PastaFreak I am sorry to hear you are upset. If you look at the situation of why I called out the exchange involving Kells, it is for the same reason why I called out your post. When I originally commented on your post it was b/c it was a topic we have discussed in length in previous years. I am not going to repeat all the discussions, exchanges and what transpired as a result. However you are more than welcome to review in the Gen Disc threads of the last 2-3 yrs. The reason why I asked you to stop was I knew where it was heading, as it has many times in the past, and I was trying to be proactive as a preventive measure so we don't end up in a similar predicament as we have in previous years. Do I think you mean to cause "disruption" as you put it? No necessarily. Do I think you might be frustrated and as result you decided to challenge the situation involving Kells? Yes. Do you come off as a bit unaware at times? Perhaps, which was why I encouraged we take this via PM---it still stands as always.

17 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

I think she said" AGH THIS IS EXCITING!"

15 minutes ago, Kv0802 said:

Vanessa Axente auditioned as well. Love her.

Finally I can be excited about something too now. 

Don't you wanna create a VSFS2016 highlights topic too, @PinkCouture or someone else? It's so tiring to read all the BS after coming back here some hours... I think there's a lot of ppl who only cares about (or don't have time to read 10 new pages in every hour) the actual facts of the show, what we know already, and not every single members wishes and rants... 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.