Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I'm sure all of Sophia's darlings will be back. Lily D, Constance, Sui, Ming, Cindy, Devon, Barbara F, Joan, Jacquelyn, Magdalena. Sophia loves them all.

Honestly I think it's about time all of these girls are done except for Barbara, Devon, Cindy and Ming. The rest have had plenty of shows time to get new girls who can become regulars.

22 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

I only saw on the Etam show what a phenomenal ass Devon Windsor has. Even if VS blurs the video, I really hope to see UHQ pics of that b(oo)ty

Devon supposedly had great hips prior to becoming a fashion model. Bear in mind that she reduced her hips by 3+ inches on the advice of her agency. Yet she still has decent enough figure.

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

I'm sure all of Sophia's darlings will be back. Lily D, Constance, Sui, Ming, Cindy, Devon, Barbara F, Joan, Jacquelyn, Magdalena. Sophia loves them all.

Honestly I think it's about time all of these girls are done except for Barbara, Devon, Cindy and Ming. The rest have had plenty of shows time to get new girls who can become regulars.

NOOOOO

If they leave Sui out that  will @PastaFreak's heart :sad: 

46 minutes ago, elfstone said:

NOOOOO

If they leave Sui out that  will @PastaFreak's heart :sad: 

You'd be surprised, I'm not breaking that much. Maybe cause I hardly see Sui posting updates. ALTHOUGH, I do wish she gets one of the outfits with Chinese culture reference. If she misses this one out its a  pity only because she screwed up her chances. Because I honestly think that sketch VS posted has her name screaming all over it, given that its in line with the outfits she usually carries well. 

I always have her 2015 moments to fall back too. My excitement for her ended when she got her wings, although it wouldn't hurt to see her get some actual wings and not recycled ones. But yeah, barely breaking. In fact I'd probably break myself more for being jobless nearing the holiday seasons :hang:

Maybe she'd announce her joining much later? That girl's known to be pretty quiet on her social media accounts, even nothing's coming from her Chinese account or that her personal account that leaked her outfits last year.... But boy will I admit... last year I was stressing out about her castings. The girl picked a bad time to drop VS if she's not returning. Maybe she got tired of VS not giving her some decent outfits :rofl:

So from our paparazzi friend, here's the list of girl who went to call backs :

Abby Champion

Alena Blohm

Aqua Parios

Bridget Malcolm

Camilla Christensen

Caroline Brasch

Caroline Kelley

Caroline Silta

Cindy Bruna

Daniela Braga

Daria Strokous

Eniko Mihalik

Frida Aasen

Georgia Fowler

Gizele Oliveira

Hilary Rhoda

Herieth Paul

Jacquelyn Jablonski

Jasmine Sanders

Kelly Gale

Kyra Green

Laissa Medeiros

Leomie Anderson

Lily Donaldson

Luma Grothe

Madison Headrick

Maggie Laine

Maria Borges

Nastya Sten

Pamela Ramos

Riley Montana

Ruby Aldridge

Sasha Luss

Senait Gidey

Sharam Diniz

Tarah Rodgers

Toni Garrn

I'm going to try to get the pictures

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.