Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

The color is definitely different

2 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Here's when she had her second fitting in NYC, they changed the color of the fabric

3 minutes ago, unali said:

Bella's panties are too small, you can see more than you need to, and for some reason she is one of the few who on photo has strech marks you can easily see. I am sure all models have them, but she was caught in bad angle I guess.

I didn't catch this but I'm surprised they didn't use body makeup on the girls. Pretty standard. Bella is also one of the curvier girls so stretch marks go in hand but give me stretch marks on a beautiful curvy body any day over the opposite.

Just now, GildedAngel said:

Here's when she had her second fitting in NYC, they changed the color of the fabric

Yes!! That's why I though they would be darker andthe previous fabric suited the black better. They've change her wings like three times...

1 minute ago, modellight said:

I didn't catch this but I'm surprised they didn't use body makeup on the girls. Pretty standard. Bella is also one of the curvier girls so stretch marks go in hand but give me stretch marks on a beautiful curvy body any day over the opposite.

If they won't cover up Caroline BN's butt pimples, I doubt they'll cover up stretch marks. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.