Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

I kinda like the boots on Elsa, they bring a bit more youthfulness and edginess to the look that can be quite mature otherwise. But the boots don’t really fit with the other elements of the outfit that are in unison (bows, lace etc.)

The ruffles on Taylor’s panties look really unfortunate, they look like pubic hair coming out!

Why they're covering up Elsa's amazing body is beyond me. Her talking about how her other outfit is bright and colorful makes me think she's in TRA. If that's the case, she better be opening because otherwise it's not worth the probable mess.

Agree with everyone saying a lot of these looks are overstyled and that's what ruins them. Another example of the team needing to be replaced or revamped. 

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

. Her talking about how her other outfit is bright and colorful makes me think she's in TRA. If that's the case, she better be opening because otherwise it's not worth the probable mess.

lmaoo so true !

What i hate about Elsa's outift is that there are actually two types of Lingerie, one is a bodysuit and the other in that sexy bra+panty... Yf they could choose one of them and put her only the boots, with no "socks" (dunno how to say it) underneath.

Lmao just rewatching that Vogue video and noticed again how Lais is never shown speaking. VS and Vogue now. Let the girl speak I swear I cant remember the sound of her voice. And when I have heard her, her English is actually really good. When she did that huffington post interview with Martha last year she was so

good.

1 minute ago, Kevork89 said:

Lmao just rewatching that Vogue video and noticed again how Lais is never shown speaking. VS and Vogue now. Let the girl speak I swear I cant remember the sound of her voice. And when I have heard her, her English is actually really good.

+1000000000

and Adriana is not even better

Yeah Adriana isn't great but she's funny and endearing so you look past it. I can't stand when Ale talks. Not because of her accent but because there's this sound to her voice it hurts my ear lol. Lais from what I can remember actually sounds great so I'd love to hear her more.

Gigi has the worst sounding voice. Her voice always sounds like it's about to break into a sob. Like it's wobbly.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah Adriana isn't great but she's funny and endearing so you look past it. I can't stand when Ale talks. Not because of her accent but because there's this sound to her voice it hurts my ear lol. Lais from what I can remember actually sounds great so I'd love to hear her more.

Gigi has the worst sounding voice. Her voice always sounds like it's about to break into a sob. Like it's wobbly.

her voice is so unappealing

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

I kinda like the boots on Elsa, they bring a bit more youthfulness and edginess to the look that can be quite mature otherwise. But the boots don’t really fit with the other elements of the outfit that are in unison (bows, lace etc.)

The ruffles on Taylor’s panties look really unfortunate, they look like pubic hair coming out!

3 hours ago, Polqu said:

Oh gosh :ph34r: now i can't stop seeing it LOL

Its even worse on Elsas without the corset thingy.. which is why i like the thingy.. add hairy nipples as well...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.