Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't finished 1/3rd of GOT 1-6 because I find some of the arcs to be boring.  What helps a lot is that I use character aggregated youtube clips and read the wikia for the various character arcs.  It helps me appreciate the significance of what's going on.  Given how "stretched out" the stories are, I can see how watching the show normally could be bothersome.   I for one can't be bothered to slowly pick up a story over the course of 6 years lol.  The time gaps between the seasons are too great.

• 2 weeks later...

Donuts and cupcakes.  There are usually better alternatives.

I like both but never bought into the fancy cupcake craze.  They're inferior versions of cake to me..

Donuts- I always prefer a muffin or pound cake to them.  I find donuts too 'bread like' and too reliant on icing, which I favor a lot less than cream.

• 5 months later...
On 21/1/2017 at 10:08 PM, Limerlight said:

The weakest link in Game Of Thrones is the fact people still watch it, i tried the first 2 seasons and was so bored I fell asleep.

you should't give up imo, i love GOT now but it wasn't like that at first..the first season is the worst, i don't even remember what happened :rofl:

it gets way better after season 2

On 21/1/2017 at 10:08 PM, Limerlight said:

The weakest link in Game Of Thrones is the fact people still watch it, i tried the first 2 seasons and was so bored I fell asleep.

Same effect but then I kept going and it gets better and goes faster :D 

On 1/21/2017 at 4:08 PM, Limerlight said:

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

you should't give up imo, i love GOT now but it wasn't like that at first..the first season is the worst, i don't even remember what happened :rofl:

it gets way better after season 2

2 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Same effect but then I kept going and it gets better and goes faster :D 

I like that a Limer quote from January gets something going now.  :smile:

Although I agree with these two, there is nothing wrong with not liking a show. If you don't like it and don't want to give it another try, that's fine. I can't think of an example right now, but I'm sure there are shows I don't like which many people enjoy a lot.  Some people just disagree on what they like.  :idk: