Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

Nope ^^ Stupid voice^+ annoying accent and a face that I want to slap so bad :ninjaknives: make him a moron in my book^^

+ Only by reading the title of the video(s) I know it's him

vanessa.gif

Can't help it. it is creepy physical unattraction.

Now I absolutely disagree about 80% of what he says -did not watch that last video u posted- but his or your opinions doesn't make him or you a moron.

And I already know your voice is not annoying -already heard it- so no, not a moronet just prettyvet and all her great contradictions.

• 2 months later...

^ 3rd wave feminism is a total joke. They should really just stop and go back into hiding until they want to deal with real issues, not be cry baby SJW's about essentially non important issue when there are women being mutilated, raped, stoned & killed in other parts of the world then the west, but ya know, Gamergate and things like that are more important. Feminism at the core back in history was a powerful tool in society now it just looks ridiculous.

Also Islam :cain: I won't even start

I dont agree with EVERYTHING he has to say, there is never anyone who is 100% right, but at least he is well informed, looks at both sides of an argument (even if he is still slanted) and 90% of the time has facts or evidence to back up his claim. Plus growing up in Canada the left and the right really aren't that different here thanks to the ever changing political landscape of every 2-4-6-8 years of "oh you had your chance fuck you" and we go to the Conservatives or the liberals. :idk: NDP no-one wants running Canada as they would be worse than the liberals with the money tree

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

I really don't give a single damn about famous people death.

not more important or more sad than anyone else death.

I would be sad for famous/influential people that have been important me.  In my case, I would be sad if Anthony Hopkins or David M. Glantz (Historian) died.  They are both very old yet are still productive, which would make it worse.  Warren Buffet would be another one.

28 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Why not? :smile:

sweetie

Several:

Compare her body to Melissa's (avatar), for instance :-D  Elsa is flat chested and skeletal.

However, Elsa has a beautiful face and I still see her as a HF model.  But she is expressionless in the face and not inspiring or dynamic.

Also she is overexposed like Candice pre-baby.  Even the greatest beauty dulls a bit due to that.