Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

On 8/27/2016 at 9:57 AM, lostdiadem said:

Because no one else in the world except for Italy knows how to do a proper pasta dish :rofl: you're all copycats.

And probably pizza is easier to prepare so it's easier to find places where you can eat it in a good quality. But can't be the same with pasta. So that's why you all think the opposite :rofl:

Doesn't Italy have very strict regulations on pasta?

I like fresh pasta but not necessarily with tomato sauce.

I also think that commercialized Italian food has far too many carbs and dairy.  Too much bread, pasta, tomatoes, and cheese.  Dairy doesn't sit well with me and tomatoes give me acid re-flux.  

Real Italian food (not US style) should be different.  recommendations?

29 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

^I tried to tell our Italian ladies that American Italian food is almost all carbs and is just a heavy meal.

It's basically meals for obese people lol.   I like the items but not combined together.  (eg. I would not want to eat more than 1 or 2 major carb items per meal).

30 or early 30s seems to be the 'age for getting the (first lol) marriage' for many of the people I know.  Wedding season.  There seems to be a lot of peer pressure going around.  It has effected me a teeny little bit.  

I suspect that I am the lucky one :tf: for some.  The unlucky one, for others..

• 2 weeks later...

He must have been an evil, islamophobic man.

The Liberal movement, says Spengler, has marched from Jacobinism to Bolshevism, and in the progressive abstraction of the moral nature of man into the pure economic function, the whole quality of cultural life is ignored: the "workers" everywhere in the world become abstract brothers. The integrity of Western culture, under the catchwords of Justice and Equality, is betrayed by an alliance with the Coloured Races. As European man loses his power of rule, the dark peoples rise to dispute that power. The end will probably be another Dark Age, a fellaheen society of economic slaves dominated by small groups who are themselves dominated by the extreme abstractions of money-capital - a society without quality, roots, arts, or a conviction of the specifically human role.

http://www.unz.org/Pub/AmericanRev-1934apr-00041?View=PDF