Bellazon

Unpopular opinions

Stromboli1

On 5.7.2016 at 8:56 PM, JazzyJas said:

Not everyone is meant to have large lips or can or should. Prime example = Kylie Jenner and most Instagram "models".

Some people have smaller lips and look gorgeous regardless.

I agree! And I think some people are so attractive that it doesn’t really matter what is in fashion at the moment.

Just now, Sanni said:

I agree! And I think some people are so attractive that it doesn’t really matter what is in fashion at the moment.

Exactly.

I don't know how the hell specific body parts that are genetic became in fashion in the first place lol. They're advertising the plastic surgery industry not the fashion industry.

3 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Exactly.

I don't know how the hell specific body parts that are genetic became in fashion in the first place lol. They're advertising the plastic surgery industry not the fashion industry.

One trend that I don’t get at all is the extremely big assess that people try to achieve even through getting butt implants and butt injections.

55 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Lol, wtf are you talking about? We've had it much, much worse before with African slavery, the Civil War, the Beaver Wars, the French and Indian War, Native American genocide, Trail of Tears.

I could go on....

The US didn't exist during the Beaver Wars & Seven Years War.

I'm talking about the culmination of everything (Wars abroad, Immigration, Racial issues, etc) at once with incompetent leadership that can't agree on anything.

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

He's British.... How can you not tell the difference between a UK accent and an American one?  That's like asking if the French Accent is the same as an Australian one :rofl:

It was obvious he wasn't American to me and that's why I asked. I thought he was Scottish or English. Now I know. I bet he voted the Brexit :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

When I was in Marseille the people there thought I was English because they couldn't tell the difference between the American & English accents. :rofl:

I sure hope Kiki can tell the difference though.

You bet I do!

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

When I was in Marseille the people there thought I was English because they couldn't tell the difference between the American & English accents. :rofl:

Oh hahahahaha ... :dry: No one give a shit to that here, that's true :D I can do the difference between all of them, including the Scottish, Aussie and SA one ... But it's totally useless ... They all want a Coca in the end lol 

56 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

You bet I do!

Awesome. :thumbs_up:

14 minutes ago, jj3 said:

Oh hahahahaha ... :dry: No one give a shit to that here, that's true :D I can do the difference between all of them, including the Scottish, Aussie and SA one ... But it's totally useless ... They all want a Coca in the end lol 

I guess that's why they thought I was Russian & Albanian too. :rofl:

Have you ever heard Jim Jefferies explain the difference between the Australian & South African accents before?

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The US didn't exist during the Beaver Wars & Seven Years War.

I'm talking about the culmination of everything (Wars abroad, Immigration, Racial issues, etc) at once with incompetent leadership that can't agree on anything.

Well the powers that be WANT a race war. They need blacks, natives and whites, etc to be fighting. They want a reaction. Guess what? It's working. All of this violence is greater than race and nobody sees it. There is more to this issues than meets the eye.

Unpopular opinion especially is USA :[startyelling] THERE IS ONE RACE AMONG HUMANS AND IT'S THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!

GODDAMNIT!!![/stopyelling]

We are not dogs or cows and there is no "Black race" or "white race" or "Justin Bieber race" but one single race : humans

Ethnicity that's what we have among humans : E.T.H.N.I.C.I.T.I.E.S

14 hours ago, Limerlight said:

How about Canadian ones Kiki :ninja: 

Like it. It's softer than the American one. And of course the Quebecois :heart: A total WTF accent and WFT French but I like it.

7 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Unpopular opinion especially is USA :[startyelling] THERE IS ONE RACE AMONG HUMANS AND IT'S THE HUMAN RACE!!!!!!

GODDAMNIT!!![/stopyelling]

We are not dogs or cows and there is no "Black race" or "white race" or "Justin Bieber race" but one single race : humans

Ethnicity that's what we have among humans : E.T.H.N.I.C.I.T.I.E.S

Like it. It's softer than the American one. And of course the Quebecois :heart: A total WTF accent and WFT French but I like it.

True

I don't think  Obama or any politician are humans. :ph34r:

In particular, Obama strikes me as a poker face even though he *tries* to show emotion. It freaks me out. 

Donald Trump looks like a lizard.

Hilary Clinton probably eats children.

I really do believe they could be demons.

12 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

I don't think  Obama or any politician are humans. :ph34r:

In particular, Obama strikes me as a poker face even though he *tries* to show emotion. It freaks me out. 

Donald Trump looks like a lizard.

Hilary Clinton probably eats children.

I really do believe they could be demons.

I don't know what type of species they are but one thing is for sure. They are part of a cult secret society. The proof is on the dollar bill :ninja::shifty:

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I don't know what type of species they are but one thing is for sure. They are part of a cult secret society. The proof is on the dollar bill :ninja::shifty:

:yes: They're probably a vampiric demon-hyrbid IMO like the Aset Ka order. Or so I've been told. Obama looks exactly like the Annunaki Pharaoh Akhenaten. Michelle Obama is the spitting image of Akhenaten's wife.

Yay! Pink you know about the illuminati :nicole: