Bellazon

@frenchkiki Are you talking about me?

@Stromboli1 I think that Kate returning being marked by her getting the cover was agreed upon between Kate and SI. Kate coming back and doing just a regular beach shoot wouldn’t have made any sense.

Now Kate getting three cover versions is a different thing. I think it's possible that they were thinking of having multiple cover models like Page Six suggested (a younger and an older legend Kate and Christie respectively and an athlete).

I can see why some models might find it unfair though because even if they had gotten the shot, they still wouldn’t have gotten the cover.

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

So far only Barbara

I thought Babs shoot was the best one out of all the SI girls.

She killed it imo!

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@Stromboli1 I think that Kate returning being marked by her getting the cover was agreed upon between Kate and SI. Kate coming back and doing just a regular beach shoot wouldn’t have made any sense.

Now Kate getting three cover versions is a different thing. I think it was possible that they were thinking of having multiple cover models like Page Six suggested (a younger and an older legend Kate and Christie respectively and an athlete).

I can see why some models might find it unfair though because even if they had gotten the shot, they still wouldn’t have gotten the cover.

I guess desperation (talking about SI) is a stinky perfume/cologne.

@frenchkiki Maybe you confused me with someone else because of this?

On 5.1.2017 at 1:46 AM, Sanni said:
On 5.1.2017 at 1:44 AM, oldschoolsifan said:

Any chance it's the return of Kate Upton?  You know it has to happen one of these years, and she's someplace beachy from the looks of it.

No, Kate doesn't have a butt that size :D

But I was referring to these pictures: