Bellazon

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

No scans from the magazine? :idk:

When the digital prints are out like this no. I can't be bothered to waste the time to scan it this year. I've been sick for damn near a week and I just have a bunch of other stuff going on. Maybe in a week or so if they haven't been scanned by someone else I might but as of right now it's just not happening. Sorry guys. :/

On 8/6/2016 at 3:04 AM, Prettyphile said:

Could it be McKenna Berkley? She also has extremely identifiable hair with some wavy texture about it. And while the pic looks blonde it could have strawberry highlights we can't see, or it might even be light red.  The birthday might just be sand, or a sunspot... it's just too hard to tell from the pic.

@Prettyphile  called it :o

Of the girls posted-

Hannah: Kind of disappointed by her this year tbh. Some pictures she looks great and others...not so much. Also distracted by the Kardahian contour job on her nose. 

Bianca: Such a pleasant surprise!!! She looks beautiful and might be one of my favourites this year. :wub: 

Bo: That face. :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Lais: Her body is killer but I agree with her being overwhelmed by scenery in some of her shots. 

Sam: :blink:

Kelly: Some of her poses are straight up wack. She looks super beautiful though imo, and her body. :chicken: 

Myla: I like her face way more than I expected. Some of her pictures are really beautiful. Her body/poses aren't stellar though.

Rose: Definitely one of my favourites this year! :heart: I love the shot of her drinking out of the coconut. 

Ashley: Same old from Ashley. Exactly what I expected from her. 

Mia: :rofl: I can't get over some of her poses. How the fuck did those make it to print? 

Barbara: Usually not a Barbara fan, but she has some of the best pictures of all the girls this year. The face shot with the pink sunhat is gorgeous. 

Chrissy: Honestly one of her best SI shoots imo. She looks softer? in some of the pictures. 

Vita: Where is her waist? I don't like the braids but I do really like some of her shots where her hair is down. 

Hailey: A little let down by Hailey? :idk: Not super into any of her pictures, minus the very first one with the blanket. 

McKenna: Spells our name wrong. Hate her by default.   She's cute but I'm not crazy about her. One of the better body paint girls. 

Anne: Could take her or leave her. 

Athletes/Christie and Spawn: idgaf about them :sleeping: