Bellazon

Ideally they would have come away with the conclusion that the issues weren't selling well because of a combination of factors, which were mostly down to the content not being great across the board over the past few issues plus the competition the print magazine receives from its own online content.  

It's very simple. Kate upton is the only model this franchise has with a giant Q score and is universally associated with SI swimsuit. She deserves everything she gets from SI. She's the only model who moves the needle. 

At this point in her "career" she needs this but I get the sense she doesn't care about her career. She's marrying one of the highest paid athletes in the world and has shown little interest in doing much of anything the last 2 years. SI needs her more than she needs them.  Until they have another breakout star they're stuck with gimmicks like Ashley graham to create buzz.  This was a sure fire way to get people talking. 

And oh yea, her tits are glorious and she looks amazing. 

Haven't seen her mentioned very often but I thought genie Bouchard looked great. It was nice to see a hard athletic body that wasn't crazily muscular. 

On another note, does anyone know if they're doing a new app?  I liked last years as they were hd quality photos that allowed you to zoom in. 

23 hours ago, Talisa said:

Hannah- was ok. I expected more from her.

Bianca- I think she did great for a high fashion model. She has a lovely face.

Bojana- winter pics look boring. Beach photos are good.

Lais- she's made for this. Everything was on point.

Samantha H- she only has one facial expression. They were boring.

Kelly Gale- she was made for this. Very exotic beauty with nice skin color. I like that she used her angles to give her curves.

Sam- is she a mouth breather? Her mouth is very distracting.

Rose B- looks lovely. Her swimsuits are beautiful. I just wished she had showed more body. One of my favorites this year.

Ashley G- Go Big Girl! Her booty looks so nice.

Mia Kang- pretty girl. Weird photos

Caroline W- Meh.

Barbara P- Very sexy. The MVP.

Chrissy T- WHOA! I thought she was busy being Mrs. Legend now. Anyways, her hair looks nice.

Vita- Nice photo and model.

Hailey C- Amazing.Very nice photos, epecially the last two.

McKenna B- She's sexy but her swimsuit is awful.

Ana De Paula- overly sexy but it works for her. I think she looks great.

Add:

Nina- better than last year. She should smile less but her photos are good.

Kate U- No ma'am. Her worst ever. Even Chrissy T. and Samantha H. out-shined her photos + cover.

10 hours ago, Sanni said:

I think even if SI knew beforehand, Bianca didn’t, her reaction seems real:

Bianca Balti Shows You Why She's 2017 Rookie Of The Year | Sports Illustrated Swimsuit

Or she might simply be one of those people who think “don’t count your chickens before they hatch” and only later truly believed she got the title.

I think Lais deserved it but I am okay with Bianca getting it. She was probably my second favorite rookie.