Bellazon

Are any of the models friends with Kate Upton? It seems like they don't include her in their instagram. Some of the models seem to have actual friendships with each other and others seem to fake smile. I'm sure there is some jealousy but others seemed genuinely supportive of each other.  I guess it seems that models that actually have to do the model routine of going to castings and doing runway are friends. While Upton is a model based off of her agency and that her family is well connected because of her family wealth related to the Whirpool.

4 minutes ago, chowderhead said:

Are any of the models friends with Kate Upton? It seems like they don't include her in their instagram. Some of the models seem to have actual friendships with each other and others seem to fake smile. I'm sure there is some jealousy but others seemed genuinely supportive of each other.  I guess it seems that models that actually have to do the model routine of going to castings and doing runway are friends. While Upton is a model based off of her agency and that her family is well connected because of her family wealth related to the Whirpool.

I’ve never really bought the “Kate is a socialite” claim.

Who do you think are genuine friends and which ones are faking it?

Rose Bertram was the stand out for me. 

Some ass pics in the magazine totally unnecessary, sexy is a different thing imo.

Kate Upton: according to reports, she refused to shoot with other models, maybe that doesnt help her "diva" rumours?

6 minutes ago, Light72B said:

Rose Bertram was the stand out for me. 

Some ass pics in the magazine totally unnecessary, sexy is a different thing imo.

Kate Upton: according to reports, she refused to shoot with other models, maybe that doesnt help her "diva" rumours?

Are you referring to Paige Six?

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

the model search this time is really a joke, the link for voting is really hard to find on the site

last year the page was very visible

What ??? There's a MS ? :rofl: I'm kidding :p 

What was your favorite shoot this year?

We took Hailey Clauson, who was last year’s cover model, and Bo Krsmanovic, to the Arctic Circle, to Finland. It was my favorite shoot, but it was also probably my only shoot fail. We went there specifically to shoot the northern lights — and the lights did not show. The only time we saw them was from the plane on the way in. But the great thing about that shoot was we adapted. We ended up shooting in the daytime and took some of my favorite images of all time. Lights be damned, we still got amazing stuff.

damn :/