Bellazon

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Because of Trump Models?

Nope. She is a model who came out of nowhere and got cast in SI because the senior editor loves her even when she has from little to zero experience and is not even popular or a well known name. It's the perfect "we discovered her and made her a star" story that SI loves to sell, just like it was with Brooklyn, Kate, Chrissy and they all won ROTY :idk: 

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nope. She is a model who came out of nowhere and got cast in SI because the senior editor loves her even when she has from little to zero experience and is not even popular or a well known name. It's the perfect "we discovered her and made her a star" story that SI loves to sell, just like it was with Brooklyn, Kate, Chrissy and they all won ROTY :idk: 

I, on the other hand, think that Trump got mad because he couldn’t claim any top models as his discoveries. :D All models, who find success, sign with bigger agencies. So my theory is that he made his people at Trump Models to put the word out to SI that his girls should get in the magazine. Melania connection might have helped too.

I don't think so. Hannah Ferguson got SI while being with Trump models, they usually have at least one model in the issue every year and if they really wanted a model there I bet they would have gone for a bigger name or even one of the former Miss USA/Miss Universe to shove it down IMG's throat. If you read MJ's post on Instagram about Danielle it's pretty clear she got in because MJ liked her right away, and being liked by the boss lady is always a win.

2 hours ago, Sanni said:

Based on the comments, it seems like many watched the video because of a guy named Phillip DeFranco.

I watch him occasionally, and he's got a crazy loyal fan base. Almost every time he recs something, his fans will crash the site he talks about. 

59 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

But I see Chrissy is ready to get mounted :rofl:@Prettyphile do you have that Chrissy repellent I ordered from you yet? Or maybe a Post-It?

Does the before picture do it for ya? :rofl:

meh2EWy.jpg

golden-globes-chrissy-teigen-crying-face

FzcV2Nf.jpg

vL2MfgB.jpg

Maybe if you pitched for the other team you'd like her more?

b4nRVQZ.jpg