Bellazon

I've been reading every day but this year trying to stay pretty much a quiet observer. But I have to say that this year's rookie class sucks. Bad. I don't know how they can pass over some of the models they did casting calls with (Brooke Buchanon, Alexis Ren, many others) and choose these. Here's my take:

On a 1-10 'model' scale:

Lais - 8

Vita - 8

Myla - 7

Kelly G - 3

Mia - 2

Danielle - 2

Bianca - 1

And I think Hannah F looks incredible in that video. Can't wait to see Nina and Babs.

8 minutes ago, dcjam said:

I've been reading every day but this year trying to stay pretty much a quiet observer. But I have to say that this year's rookie class sucks. Bad. I don't know how they can pass over some of the models they did casting calls with (Brooke Buchanon, Alexis Ren, many others) and choose these. Here's my take:

On a 1-10 'model' scale:

Lais - 8

Vita - 8

Myla - 7

Kelly G - 3

Mia - 2

Danielle - 2

Bianca - 1

And I think Hannah F looks incredible in that video. Can't wait to see Nina and Babs.

Alexis over these? REALLY?

47 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Voting is open now and runs through Feb. 10. SI Swimsuit fans can vote for their favorite rookie using the poll below. The winner will be announced in the hours leading up to the official launch of SI Swimsuit 2017! 

Good to hear they are doing it differently this year.

10 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Alexis doesn't know how to be sexy IMO. She looks like a child and doesn't have the body. I respect your opinion, but wtf, I don't get how Alexis is better than the rookies.

LIES, ok if someone doesn't like her but she doesn't have the body? please BYE FELICIA

While everyone is 1) Focused on this thread, and 2) Arguing over who should/shouldn't have been in...

Anyone want to set up a Fantasy Draft Issue game? Something like...

* We devise some kind of currency system. I'm thinking based on Bellazon forum pages. 

* Each person who joins gets a certain number, maybe, the average model's thread length on Bellazon times [number of models in SI 2017]

* Then we do an auction or draft. Draft is probably easier for a message board. So let's say I have 2000 pages to spend, I could spent (in an auction, this is a minimum price) 390 on Taylor Hill. Shes goes in my Issue, and then the next person goes. Etc.

* This repeats until everyone in the game has a full "magazine." Then we vote on the best lineup.

* We can have a rule like... actual current or former SI models cost more than the number of Bellazon forum pages they have. Maybe, it costs more to bring Nina Agdal back again than it does to keep a current rookie.

^ All this can be more or less complicated depending on what people want, if anyone does in fact think this would be fun. Just some ideas. 

10 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Nope that would be a Lady Boy..... :rofl: Chrissy Teigen just happens to look like a 40 something LadyBoy..... 

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

zk7VXQb.pngTwo Lady Boy's in one magazine?!! Thailand, Indonesia, Malasia, and the Philippines are going to be super excited :rofl:

:rofl:

I read that in Malory Archer voice. :rofl:

4 hours ago, Memento Mori said:

While everyone is 1) Focused on this thread, and 2) Arguing over who should/shouldn't have been in...

Anyone want to set up a Fantasy Draft Issue game? Something like...

* We devise some kind of currency system. I'm thinking based on Bellazon forum pages. 

* Each person who joins gets a certain number, maybe, the average model's thread length on Bellazon times [number of models in SI 2017]

* Then we do an auction or draft. Draft is probably easier for a message board. So let's say I have 2000 pages to spend, I could spent (in an auction, this is a minimum price) 390 on Taylor Hill. Shes goes in my Issue, and then the next person goes. Etc.

* This repeats until everyone in the game has a full "magazine." Then we vote on the best lineup.

* We can have a rule like... actual current or former SI models cost more than the number of Bellazon forum pages they have. Maybe, it costs more to bring Nina Agdal back again than it does to keep a current rookie.

^ All this can be more or less complicated depending on what people want, if anyone does in fact think this would be fun. Just some ideas. 

I am confused but I am in it.