Bellazon

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

My prediction is that SI will tackle “ageism” next by having at least one model who is older than swimsuit models are typically.

@SympathysSilhouette What is off-putting about her social media presence?

It's not really one thing I could point to. It's an entirely subjective thing.

19 hours ago, Limerlight said:

No bewbs.

Xenia shooting for World Swimsuit in June:

6lbDhCk4.jpg     jkFKyJ5S.jpg

H8ozIlbd.jpg     7olwLGAa.jpg

zYsc8kNA.jpg     OCPEaTr3.jpg

The mystery rookie:

OADse2e1.jpg

I think Xenia has quite a big chest actually and the rookie certainly doesn’t have such big breasts that they would render Xenia’s to be nothing.

4 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

You are clueless. I have at least hundreds of posts addressing this; including a lot of conversations with SS in the past, lol.

Not really. You post about HF girls and sing their praises, and then post about girls like Elle in your bar thread and want her to be successful. Imo, they have two extremely different facial types and yet they're both model material to you so obviously there is not clear ciriteria. 

Personally I think it's just your offended attitude when you responded when you replied to a legitimate question. :flower: Remember when you tone policed me? 

Now you're just trying to win an internet argument with rhetoric.  I am before your time.

I never praised Elle's face; in fact I don't think it is exceptional.  I praised her body, like I do with Charlotte.  Different conception.  

You could post something positive after my posts for once.