Bellazon

10 hours ago, oldschoolsifan said:

Macari was in Hong Kong airport two days ago heading somewhere "south".  Maybe there a little early for some location shooting?

im pretty sure they are going somewhere with James Macari . i remember Darcie mentioned him about a special photoshoot that it was going to be in october.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I'm all in on Kelly Gale for SI. :chicken:

Call me crazy, but I was literally just thinking she might be flying to this location. She liked James Macari's picture about flying somewhere, but doesn't follow him on IG. However, she's been pretty vocal about where she's going, not that SI has been super secretive about the locations this year. And her trainer wished her good luck, which probably means this shoot is important. :idk: 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Call me crazy, but I literally just thinking she might be flying to this location. She liked James Macari's picture about flying somewhere, but doesn't follow him on IG. 

OCxeET1.gif

56 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Call me crazy, but I was literally just thinking she might be flying to this location. She liked James Macari's picture about flying somewhere, but doesn't follow him on IG. However, she's been pretty vocal about where she's going, not that SI has been super secretive about the locations this year. And her trainer wished her good luck, which probably means this shoot is important. :idk: 

but she said going to Bali ? where is Bali because SI crew are going to the south near to Hong Kong tho.