Heidi vs Gisele  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Heidi vs Gisele

• Heidi
    • Gisele

i hate both of them :ninja:

LOLL ... me too :ninja: ...

Care to elaborate?

I don't see much wrong with either one of them, although you can tell who I voted for based on my avatar. I could maybe understand not liking them, but hating them?

well i do use the term hate very loosely...certainly not in the way i hate like a person i know or anything like that. just celebrity hate :p so just wanted to get that clarified :flower:

heidi strikes me as a dumb blonde...it actually upset me the first time i heard her speak. she seemed like such an airhead. it was really unfortunate, and that really turned me off. maybe i just caught a bad video...but i just didnt like what i saw :no: hmm but mostly (in terms of modeling) i dont think she has much range, and i'm not particularly fond of her face :/

now gisele...i've TRIED to get gisele...really i have....i feel like i'm just completely missing something everyone else is seeing. i dont like her face...i dont like her modeling. i dont find her hot...versatile...or anything...now i will say, that i've seen pics of her when she was first modeling, before she became the brazilian bombshell that she is now...it is almost like looking at a completely different person. but i think she was better then than she is now. i KNOW many disagree with me, and i accept that :p

i do like her hair though :p

i hate both of them :ninja:

LOLL ... me too :ninja: ...

Care to elaborate?

I don't see much wrong with either one of them, although you can tell who I voted for based on my avatar. I could maybe understand not liking them, but hating them?

well i do use the term hate very loosely...certainly not in the way i hate like a person i know or anything like that. just celebrity hate :p so just wanted to get that clarified :flower:

heidi strikes me as a dumb blonde...it actually upset me the first time i heard her speak. she seemed like such an airhead. it was really unfortunate, and that really turned me off. maybe i just caught a bad video...but i just didnt like what i saw :no: hmm but mostly (in terms of modeling) i dont think she has much range, and i'm not particularly fond of her face :/

now gisele...i've TRIED to get gisele...really i have....i feel like i'm just completely missing something everyone else is seeing. i dont like her face...i dont like her modeling. i dont find her hot...versatile...or anything...now i will say, that i've seen pics of her when she was first modeling, before she became the brazilian bombshell that she is now...it is almost like looking at a completely different person. but i think she was better then than she is now. i KNOW many disagree with me, and i accept that :p

i do like her hair though :p

Fair enough.

I'll just assume you caught a bad video. :wave:

I totally agree with Original Sin on Heidi and Gisele. I think I dislike Gisele much more than Heidi. Gisele spoke about herself like she was the best model ever. And sometimes she speaks and she just acts so fake with a phony smile and all that, it annoys me.

Edited by sahteene

• 3 weeks later...
Gisele b/c she was nice to me and Heidi wasn't (although I guess I brought it upon myself by snapping my camera in front of her face :( ) Aside from that, I think dark hair women are more attractive than blonds (just a personal preference) :kiss:

Gisele isn't really a dark-haired woman most of the time :laugh:

Gisele b/c she was nice to me and Heidi wasn't (although I guess I brought it upon myself by snapping my camera in front of her face :( ) Aside from that, I think dark hair women are more attractive than blonds (just a personal preference) :kiss:

Gisele isn't really a dark-haired woman most of the time :laugh:

That is true, however, Gisele has blond highlights (I do not consider that to be "blond". ) As for Heidi, her hair color is pretty much blond with different tones.

What I meant by dark hair is anyone who isn't totally blond. Again, I am not saying blond women are not attractive or anything. This is just a personal preference :)

It's a funny discussion over her, but in fact the answer of all questions about "who is better: Gisele or Heidi" is the topic... Supermodel Showdown: sorry, but Heidi is not a supermodel at all, just because she is not tall and thin enough, that's it... She was a really goodlookin woman on photos, but did some of you guys look at her stomach in the latest VS sho? It's always covered and VS is the only brand, which let's her go on runway show's... And last but not least: she is definitly toooo old, five years ago she was much better!

my vote goes to Gisele (for being a real supermodel) :-)

It's a funny discussion over her, but in fact the answer of all questions about "who is better: Gisele or Heidi" is the topic... Supermodel Showdown: sorry, but Heidi is not a supermodel at all, just because she is not tall and thin enough, that's it... She was a really goodlookin woman on photos, but did some of you guys look at her stomach in the latest VS sho? It's always covered and VS is the only brand, which let's her go on runway show's... And last but not least: she is definitly toooo old, five years ago she was much better!

my vote goes to Gisele (for being a real supermodel) :-)

lol i agree on the fact that Heidi isn't a supermodel cuz FOR ME a supermodel must not only be a celebrity but be a HUGE model in the industry too, and i don't think Heidi is a great model. Her biggest work is Victoria's secret and as i said before in some other thread, a victoria's secret contract doesn't make you a supermodel imo, it's just very lucrative. So YES gisele is a supermodel and No Heidi isn't one for me.

But i think you're a bit harsh bout her last VS appearence: like Tyra, she does those shows cuz she's a representant of the brand, she's been working for us for so long that eventho she doesn't have the supermodel stats now she still deserves to walk their runway... Plus, she gave birth to her second child 2 months right before the show, so you couldn't expect her to have a perfect stomach ! i don't know a lot of women who woulda lost as much weight as she did in such a short delay.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i've read in GQ last year, January 2005 issue, orlando bloom on the cover...there's an article that says...fact about male models...well, one was that most of the male models HATES Gisele 'coz they say she always comes late in a photo shoot.

one was quoted saying.."once i worked with Gisele for a photoshoot, she arrived so late while we were sweating it out in suits and she suddenly yells, what the hell is everybody waiting for? so, i said out loud so everybody could hear..could someone tell Gisele to shut the fuck up!...oh,and they like Christy Turlington the most...

so, im voting for HEIDE...no Gisele for me... :evil: