Bellazon

Supermodel Show Down Heidi vs Gisele

Heidi vs Gisele  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Heidi vs Gisele

• Heidi
    • Gisele

they call gisele the "million dollar face" not because of the actual way that her face looks, but rather her ability to sell a magazine or product better than any of the other models.

her face is "worth" a million dollars because whoever uses her to sell their products, knows that they will sell like hotcakes.

anyway, i voted for gisele. she's just too riduculously hot.

You guys mistake sarchasm for snobbiness.

im sorry but her attitude compared to the other angels was horrible. all the other girls looked like they had fun while gisele looked like...ok when is this sh*t going to finish. on another hand. i think adriana sells a lot more then gisele does, only problem is that she isnt as recognized as gisele. i guarantee you if i open a poll and say would you buy a product that adriana i wearing or a product that gisele is wearing...adriana would win that poll. that and i was stuck in front of her dam poster for 14 hours at the victoria's secret at the grove. they had this beautiful poster of adriana on the second floor and oh man that was like the most beautiful poster i had ever seen. it seems like gisele will slowly go bye, bye.

Guest MissIsabella

Well the way Ed talked about Adriana it was like he was so prud of her and he thought she was so beautiful! When he was talking about Gisele it looked like someone was pulling teeth out of him for him to say something great about Gisele so taht tells you something!

Oh and sarcasm can only go so far Gisele might be ok looking but the day she leaves is not ebcasue she is to old it will be becasue her head gets so big with herself that she will just topple over!