Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

...... what is that? O.O

You need to get over your fear of spiders, and while you have a fighting shot by just embracing the love they give, my EARS can't embrace that music. :banghead:

He's so high pitched that he sounds like he's going through the "change"... Plus I have no idea wtf he's saying, but every now and then he goes Spanglish and sings in English "don't be shy... and it feels good to be King, I know what you like, BAD BOY!" :rofl:  Bitch you're pushing Bieber levels of Bad Body. Going hard!

BblfHBC.jpg

SB I hate you, and now I'm going to go kick dirt :(

Very first post... @SB :rofl:

Here you go SB. Jaunty music included to help you feel better.

Confirmed SB will never go to Australia :rofl:

Omg it's spider pong!! This is a thing!

Why? Why did you have to say it? You know there are a couple of words you're forbidden from saying and you said it...

tvmuIDr.gif5QRLDd3.gifBvoaeGX.giftvmuIDr.gif5QRLDd3.gifBvoaeGX.giftvmuIDr.gif5QRLDd3.gifBvoaeGX.giftvmuIDr.gif5QRLDd3.gifBvoaeGX.gif

Now let us go over the words..

Pong

Coco

BaseGod

Bouncy

-- btw this thread got way more interesting with randomness, oh and to tie in VSFS. This is a thing that can come back....

CFsJRne.jpg

:rofl:

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a video segment on the Serkan Couture guy or whoever it is that does the fantasy bra. He posted a picture of him filming it, or at least it looks that way. This guy is so desperate for attention he tags anyone even remotely connected to VS.

Maria B, Daniela B, Constance J, Lily D, Cindy B and Karlie K were non angels that were all tagged, maybe thats confirmation they will walk?

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a video segment on the Serkan Couture guy or whoever it is that does the fantasy bra. He posted a picture of him filming it, or at least it looks that way. This guy is so desperate for attention he tags anyone even remotely connected to VS.

Maria B, Daniela B, Constance J, Lily D, Cindy B and Karlie K were non angels that were all tagged, maybe thats confirmation they will walk?

yeah, maybe... anyways, I think this guy only works for swarovski so it's not the fantasy bra guy! either way I think it will be intersting to hear from the people who actually make the couture outfits of the show. Always better than the old boring "every show it's like the first time for me blabla ... I love my wings blablabla ... being an Angel is a dream come true blablabla... "

When do you think we are going to have news about this year VSFS? Like we are 2-3 weeks away from the actual show and we literally know nothing, not even the segments, performers, outfits or FB, IT'S BREAKING MY NERVES!

Is better that way, just know the necessary, last year we knew everything about EVERYTHING and it was nothing excited at the moment of the show. :idk: