Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

687bcc439661010.jpg 

I put this here because we do not know if anyone notice ? I saw the reviews and wonder if Doutzen walked or not the show. are 20 years of VS. there is the possibility that the contract could be extended only doutzen the annual show , also happened with lindsay ..

I think she justed closed her contract and deal with the VS family in very good terms. Also she's friend of a lot of angels so it doesn't really surprised me she's so nice as always :)

Of course I would love for her to walk the show 'cause I think we'll feel her absense this year, but I think she's out for good. Maybe she'll be in the crowd?

Someone said that she had already said she wouldn't be walking- don't know where they heard that though. 

If VS brings back any old angels for this show I don't think they'll bring back any of the more recently departed Angels, with the exception of maybe Lindsay. Karlie and Doutzen leaving were big headline news, and I don't think VS wants the attention to be on them instead of their current crop of girls. 

I am still thinking that they'll do some sort of retrospect on the FB's and the former Angles.  While it would be really cool to see some of the old girls in the audience or even walk, I seriously doubt they will do that.

As for bad walks vs good walks, I tend to discount a bad walk if she's personable, or looks like she's having fun with it.

But, that's just me.

Please can someone help me, I asked this question few times, but nobody answered. Is models.com reliable source because I saw a lot of stuff missing under VS list of show and campaigns? And if it isn't reliable where to find that kind of information(all or almost all VS campaigns, videos, catalogues). I am making a site in my country about VS, here pretty much everyone is obsessed with show, but English is not our strong side. So I am making site on native language and I need all information I get! Thanks!

Models I don't want to return (IMO - don't get offended anyone)

• Kasia Struss - She has no wow factor
  • Sigrid Agren - IMO she's boring 
  • Maria Borges - way too skinny and looks like she's an attention seeker with all the cameras
  • Maud Welzon - way too skinny, actually unhealthily skinny, and very boring
  • Grace Mahary - AGAIN too Skinny. In fact so skinny you can she the bottom of her rib cage in the casting video - What happened to VS wanting healthy women? She looks starved 

I'm not trying to sound mean in any way, it's just VS is so hypocritical

Monica "We dont want skinny girls, we want healthy curvy women blah blah blah" *Books emaciated models*  OMG EVERY YEAR!!!!! RANT OVER

• Maria Borges - way too skinny and looks like she's an attention seeker with all the cameras
  • Grace Mahary - AGAIN too Skinny. In fact so skinny you can she the bottom of her rib cage in the casting video - What happened to VS wanting healthy women? She looks starved

Monica "We dont want skinny girls, we want healthy curvy women blah blah blah" *Books emaciated models* OMG EVERY YEAR!!!!! RANT OVER

I think you'll get your wish with Sigrid and Kasia (unfortunately cause I LOVE those two! Was lobbying for them for years to get cast! ) but I believe Maud, Grace and especially Maria will be back.

I don't wanna see Jourdan Dunn back or Cara.

Monica "We dont want skinny girls, we want healthy curvy women blah blah blah" *Books emaciated models* OMG EVERY YEAR!!!!! RANT OVER

I think you'll get your wish with Sigrid and Kasia (unfortunately cause I LOVE those two! Was lobbying for them for years to get cast! ) but I believe Maud, Grace and especially Maria will be back.

I don't wanna see Jourdan Dunn back or Cara.

Maria is one of Sophia's 'Favourites' so yeah i totally think she will get in again! 

I do agree on Jourdan and Cara, I feel they both don't take it seriously enough ... Jourdan and Cara both stated in interviews that they didn't work out for the show, which sucks for those other models who work there butts off!  

On another note i wonder if Maud is jealous of her bestie Romee being chosen for an Angel contract? 

They gave her two amazing outfits though. But I agree not a fan of Maria, Grace, Maud or Kasia. I like Sigrid she can look fantastic but they give her such bad makeup it washes her away. She looks like Uncle Fester. Again she had two decent outfits.

I agree on Sigrid make up, it totally wasn't good on her, but she did good on the runway. She was up on time with the music and her walk and also looked very cute after all! I wouldn't mind her to be back, same with Eniko!

And I agree about Kasia, I don't like her since ruining and slowing the shit out of Adriana's runway moment in 2013's British Invasion LOL :rofl: :rofl:

Monica "We dont want skinny girls, we want healthy curvy women blah blah blah" *Books emaciated models*  OMG EVERY YEAR!!!!! RANT OVER

I would actually say that Kasia Struss is way way too skinny, at least Maria and Grace had some of the curves when they were on the runway, Kasia nothing.

For Maud agree she is too skinny.

I think Sigrid looks totally hot in La Perla Campaign, that kind of style is the one she needs, with Maria i have mixed feelings, she is a great walker, but her facial expressions are just a NO NO for me, Kassia and Maud are way too HF for me, they dont show any kind of Sex Appeal to the show, for Jourdan i think that last year was her worst, her body looked weird, like with no weist and please stay Cara away from the show, she doesnt care about it, i prefer someone who really want to be in the actual Show ✌