Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Can someone explain why Devon is 100% going to be placed in PINK?

It's not 100% for all we know she will be in other sections. But she's done catalog work for Pink all year. So it's not much of a stretch to assume they'll use her in Pink this year.

You should add Izabel to the list because we know she'll be there.

:rofl: you can never kill cockroaches or get rid of herpes.

Probably. I'd rather she not, she's as boring to watch as some good old paint drying.

Or maybe she'll walk the red carpet with Taylor as her date. Dancing in their seats the whole time, making sure the camera's are always on them. Always.

Karlie may walk, her model status got bigger one she walked the VS show. So she might walk.

About doutzen, she already said that she won't walk this year's show.

And guys, Bregje just posted a photo on Instagram about the last year's show, so I think she's going to walk this year. I'm so excited for her, her body is amaaaaazing.

And the one who said: Nadine... She won't walk. I'm pretty sure she will go to casts but she's not gonna make it.

^ I doubt Bregje has a spot already, a lot of girls are posting throwbacks because it's time to start kissing ass :rofl: Considering Bregje did zero work for VS this year and that she has been rejected at casting before I doubt she's in for this year as a regular, I'm pretty sure she'll have to go to castings like everyone else. Kelly Gale also posted a picture today from last year.

^ I doubt Bregje has a spot already, a lot of girls are posting throwbacks because it's time to start kissing ass :rofl: Considering Bregje did zero work for VS this year and that she has been rejected at casting before I doubt she's in for this year as a regular, I'm pretty sure she'll have to go to castings like everyone else. Kelly Gale also posted a picture today from last year.

You are SO RIGHT! it is the time of the year models start posting throwbacks! and IMO its their way of trying to creep back in! which can be bth a good and a bad thing!