Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Just thought I'd post this here. Start compiling the list of models walking the show.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Elsa Hosk
6. Jac Jagaciak
7. Jasmine Tookes
8. Kate Grigorieva
9. Lais Ribeiro
10. Lily Aldridge
11. Martha Hunt
12. Romee Strijd
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Stella Maxwell
15. Taylor Hill

16. Barbara Fialho (fit model)
17. Rachel Hilbert (Pink spokesmodel)
18. Devon Windsor

That's all for now. Castings should be coming up soon. So I'm sure in the next few weeks some info will start trickling out. Girls like Josephine, Cindy, Kelly should be 99.9% in but you never know with VS. Newcomers are in bold.

Let's hope Josephine is out of Pink and gets 2 looks, but Devon though seems like she's getting stuck in Pink only.

I added Devon because of her Instagram post. I'm fairly sure Josephine will be there but I'll wait for confirmation.

Jo will be there, that's for sure. And Devon is not a "newcomer", last year I liked her it I'm afraid she will be stuck in pink this year.

For some reason I think we can have Bella this years show. For pink. Can u imagine VS using Hadid sisters? You know that would be big and VS loves social media, so that could work for them.

And I would like to see Taylor and Jac wearing wings. Stella in my opinion didn't wear them well last year, so she should get just one this year. And of course, Elsa getting hug big wings and Jo also getting at least one wings and getting out of pink.

Jo will be there, that's for sure. And Devon is not a "newcomer", last year I liked her it I'm afraid she will be stuck in pink this year.

For some reason I think we can have Bella this years show. For pink. Can u imagine VS using Hadid sisters? You know that would be big and VS loves social media, so that could work for them.

And I would like to see Taylor and Jac wearing wings. Stella in my opinion didn't wear them well last year, so she should get just one this year. And of course, Elsa getting hug big wings and Jo also getting at least one wings and getting out of pink.

Rachel is the newcomer that's why I put newcomer next to her name but it's all long so it's the next sentence