Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

SHPQEDE.gif

Hearing people say nice things about Sigrid makes me feel like I'm not alone on this site! Lol I love her look! It's so classic and has that Chanel face! and let's be real, she's not even that bad looking body wise either the way people make her out to be. There has been a hell of alot worse girls. She's good a good body, great walk/runway presence and a beautiful smile! Love Sigrid!

I dont think she will return this year though since she's been MIA from runway due to her being at school.

Sigrid is a definite yes from me. Very classic beauty :heart: I also hope to see Lindsey Ellingson back. She was never my favorite for VS but she always looked super good on the runway, very angelic (no puns intended). 

Maria Borges is always great to see on the runway as well hopefully shes back :hehe: 

I definitely don't like Sigrid, she looks kinda old for me.

I don't like Jourdan, I don't know why but it seems like she really enjoys walking for the show and I must admit she has a good walk, so it will work at least for me and I think she will be there.

I would like to see Malaika for the show and of course Magdalena, I mean she walks so damn perfect, so fierce, she's definitely one of the best walkers in the show and VS knows that.

And newcomer, Vita. Please VS needs to give her a chance.

I think Bee will get the FB this year. VS is promoting her so much lately, like "this is our girl" when we know she isn't.

I don't want to get my hopes on this. They might just surprise us with someone else while making us think it'll be Bee. 

I want Kanye to perform, but I want him to only repeat his VMA speech word for word.

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a video segment on the Serkan Couture guy or whoever it is that does the fantasy bra. He posted a picture of him filming it, or at least it looks that way. This guy is so desperate for attention he tags anyone even remotely connected to VS.