Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

UGH they need to keep Lindsey Wixsons dog ugly face far far away from VSFS. She is the opposite of sexy.

I'd really love it if Bee for the FB. Yes her opening wasn't that strong last year, but Candice's first opening wasn't that great either and hey, maybe the first time Adriana did it she wasn't that amazing. I think Bee would really shine with FB.

Behati fan calling some other model ugly, I can't at this irony. Considering that most of the people harshly criticize Behati looks maybe you shouldn't call another model dog ugly.

And Behati opening is considered by almost everybody to be worst in VS history, even some of her fans admit that.

If Adriana and Candice opened badly they would never do it again, but they opened again because people really liked their opening walk the most.

It should be crime to compare Behati terrible opening with these two.

Ok, that was unkind of me but let's be serious... I put "Behati Prinsloo beautiful" and "Lindsey Wixson beautiful" into google images, and here are the first pictures that came up for each: image.jpeg image.jpeg

And the same, but with ugly instead of beautiful:

image.jpeg image.jpeg

People can wang on about face being 'unusual' or whatever, but for VS? No!!!

You tried it

Who cares what people say about Bee being ugly or what not, Bee is doing her FB event on Monday. And there's nothing anyone can do about it, unless she breaks a leg on accident then Elsa gets the FB :rofl:

Gigi has improve her walk IMO and she has a really beautiful face so I hope she is in. As for Lindsey I'ld like to see her in the show. I don't think she has done something commercial and sexy before so she might be good, who knows? Btw the pictures you posted are from fashion shows so the makeup isn't the most flattering, she has a really pretty face

edit: Bryan do you know for sure that Behati got it or it is just speculation?

I'd take 

UGH they need to keep Lindsey Wixsons dog ugly face far far away from VSFS. She is the opposite of sexy.
I'd really love it if Bee for the FB. Yes her opening wasn't that strong last year, but Candice's first opening wasn't that great either and hey, maybe the first time Adriana did it she wasn't that amazing. I think Bee would really shine with FB.

Behati fan calling some other model ugly, I can't at this irony. Considering that most of the people harshly criticize Behati looks maybe you shouldn't call another model dog ugly.
And Behati opening is considered by almost everybody to be worst in VS history, even some of her fans admit that.
If Adriana and Candice opened badly they would never do it again, but they opened again because people really liked their opening walk the most.
Ok, that was unkind of me but let's be serious... I put "Behati Prinsloo beautiful" and "Lindsey Wixson beautiful" into google images, and here are the first pictures that came up for each:attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Nice try.

There's something gorgeous about her. I can't deny it.  :gocho:

lindsey-wixson-eres-lingerie2.jpg Lindsey-Wixson.jpg 

Santa Monica is totally the Boho scene because of Venice Beach and errrthing.

Are you going to check it out and take photos? :)

I'm debating it big time. I have class on Mondays. Im debating on missing class and going since it's close by and early. I'm surprised they didn't choose the Beverly center here in LA. That's like their go to location for events. :chicken:

Ok, that was unkind of me but let's be serious... I put "Behati Prinsloo beautiful" and "Lindsey Wixson beautiful" into google images, and here are the first pictures that came up for each:attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Funny_Facepalm_GIF.gif

Santa Monica is totally the Boho scene because of Venice Beach and errrthing.

Are you going to check it out and take photos? :)

I'm debating it big time. I have class on Mondays. Im debating on missing class and going since it's close by and early. I'm surprised they didn't choose the Beverly center here in LA. That's like their go to location for events. :chicken:

Skip your class....DO IT!!!! :woot:

If Lindsey Wixson is in I'd forgive them for just about anything. And the only models Gigi is going overshadow are the already unpopular girls. She's not Kendall. VS isn't stupid, they'll play their cards right

THIS.
+2 , I love Lindsey. Killer on the runway.