Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

UGH they need to keep Lindsey Wixsons dog ugly face far far away from VSFS. She is the opposite of sexy.

I'd really love it if Bee for the FB. Yes her opening wasn't that strong last year, but Candice's first opening wasn't that great either and hey, maybe the first time Adriana did it she wasn't that amazing. I think Bee would really shine with FB.

Behati fan calling some other model ugly, I can't at this irony. Considering that most of the people harshly criticize Behati looks maybe you shouldn't call another model dog ugly.

And Behati opening is considered by almost everybody to be worst in VS history, even some of her fans admit that.

If Adriana and Candice opened badly they would never do it again, but they opened again because people really liked their opening walk the most.

It should be crime to compare Behati terrible opening with these two.

Ok, that was unkind of me but let's be serious... I put "Behati Prinsloo beautiful" and "Lindsey Wixson beautiful" into google images, and here are the first pictures that came up for each:attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

And the same, but with ugly instead of beautiful:

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

People can wang on about face being 'unusual' or whatever, but for VS? No!!!

When you type beautiful and ugly for Behati lots of ugly photos appear, and when you do the same for Lindsey lots of pretty photos appear. SO you cherry picked badly, especially in Behati ugly search, there are more than a few photos that are unflattering(to put it mildly) there.

To be honest Lindsey is far from pretty for me, but I think she is more appealing than Behati. VS started with this whole trend of unusual looking models few years ago and I guess there is no stopping. Behati and Lindsey wouldn't be allowed in 2000-2008 even to be in the same room with other VS models, but now trend changed, and they are in.

The show hasn't started and the special treatment already began.... waiting for all the other girls anouncement....

Btw, I don't think the Hadids will walk on pink, at least not only in pink. Bella's most likely walking in a the weeknd segment and he definetly won't do pink.

http://img001.lazygirls.info/people/behati_prinsloo/behati_prinsloo_2012_victorias_secret_fashion_show_backstage_fQ08KpTx.sized.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from social media sites such as facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture