Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

It doesn't surprise me that Lily D, Constance and Joan got 2 looks each, Sophia adores them ... sad that Magdalena got cut short ... 

This whole 15 Angels thing is really getting to me, I don't like it at all, It screwed up the dynamic of the show for sure

I love Ale and Adri, but their time is up! 

It doesn't surprise me that Lily D, Constance and Joan got 2 looks each, Sophia adores them ... sad that Magdalena got cut short ... 

This whole 15 Angels thing is really getting to me, I don't like it at all, It screwed up the dynamic of the show for sure

I'm sure next year would be like... 12 Angels...? Or less. Just my two pennies. 

http://angelbyvs.tumblr.com/post/133221758354/portrait-of-an-angel

gifs from poaa - the same tumblr also has some from boho and eb. does anybody know what video/videos these are coming from?!

Check the Motion subforum, all videos are there.

i tried, but i must be blind! thanks though!

Could it be from this video (starting from 0:31)?

Magdalena looked unbelievably sexy there so it’s weird to me that she got only one look. In addition, I think that Shanina tends to look great on the runway. Well, at least she seems to have gotten a really good outfit (the black butterfly one).

gifs from poaa - the same tumblr also has some from boho and eb. does anybody know what video/videos these are coming from?!

Magdalena looked unbelievably sexy there so it’s weird to me that she got only one look. In addition, I think that Shanina tends to look great on the runway. Well, at least she seems to have gotten a really good outfit (the black butterfly one).

thank you! i definitely watched that and don't even know how i didn't connect the dots.

and magda only getting one outfit was such a shock to me, she always slays the runway, but i guess one is better than nothing. shanina's really grown on me, i used to not like her as much after the 2011 incident where she just. would. not. STOP. blowing kisses to the audience, haha.

thank you! i definitely watched that and don't even know how i didn't connect the dots.

and magda only getting one outfit was such a shock to me, she always slays the runway, but i guess one is better than nothing. shanina's really grown on me, i used to not like her as much after the 2011 incident where she just. would. not. STOP. blowing kisses to the audience, haha.

Agreed. Did not like Shanina in 2011 at all. But 2012 on, she has been one of my favorites.

Which angels will be cut/leaving, do you think?

I have a feeling Ale and Adri will stay if ever the Behati and Candice being pregnant rumors are true. Otherwise, I guess the two main bombshells will leave. Kate Grigorieva too since she wasn't in the angels row in one of the Class of 2015 pics posted

I have a feeling Ale and Adri will stay if ever the Behati and Candice being pregnant rumors are true. Otherwise, I guess the two main bombshells will leave. Kate Grigorieva too since she wasn't in the angels row in one of the Class of 2015 pics posted

Adriana is definitely staying i think, she said in a interview that she want to show that a 30 year old mother can be a model

Ale, i think, is staying for at least another year, her mother and sister were in america and they didn't go to show, if it was the last one, she would make a big deal at least for her family, right?

behati is pregnant but she won't stop being an angel, and she will be ready for the show next year so..

but the news, they NEED to cut. goodbye kate g, sara, jasmine, stella, martha i hope

I'm wondering if VS secretly dislikes Magda at the moment, considering how outspoken she is and VS has a thing against being outspoken. Anyway, the whole point of pointing out that this year's show has been very kind to regulars in terms of what they get was to mediate the hate for newcomers. Initially, I was just as disappointed that VS had such a huge lineup and worried about the distribution of outfits. But looking at that 1:20 video, I have some comfort in the sense that every newcomer doesn't get wings. Pretty fair treatment for the regulars/angels who don't get their usual numbers of outfits/wings.

And now we know people like Kendull or Gigi had two outfits only because they were meant for VS to boost their silly ratings.

I think Shanina is ready to go, she's a beauty but her presence each year just kinda worsens, not to mention she wasn't present in 2013's lineup. I wished she still had that sexy appeal from 2012.

One thing I hate to admit is how our regulars are not spared from the cruelty of time, everyone ages and puts on a few pounds. That's how I see Shanina and the regulars. Even Sui looked like she put on a teensy weebit of weight this year, if its not the hair parting that made her look... differently bad. Need I say more about Lily & Joan? I think Constance is still alright, she's... just not so frequently mentioned this year.

I think Shanina is ready to go, she's a beauty but her presence each year just kinda worsens, not to mention she wasn't present in 2013's lineup. I wished she still had that sexy appeal from 2012.

Shanina still looks amazing! and this is only her 4 show..she didn't make it in 2013 because she wasn't in the right shape and she worked a lot to be perfect again, she's better than most of the angels imo

Shanina still looks amazing! and this is only her 4 show..she didn't make it in 2013 because she wasn't in the right shape and she worked a lot to be perfect again, she's better than most of the angels imo

Not saying she isn't, just feel that VS doesn't want to use her as much anymore :/

I like Kate for the show... Even if she does not stay an angel I hope she becomes a regular that we see for the next 4-5 years.

Ive never seen Lily D's appeal... but to each their own.. Joan gets better with age.. She looks like a woman..

I can see VS molding Taylor to be the lead angel 4-5 years down the road (she is beautiful) with some age she can be sultry.

I thought stella was ok last year.. Her pictures did not look good this year.. but the video of her in IA is changing my mind.. shes like that girl your parents tell you not to hang out with under the bleachers because she will give you a bad reputation..

And after seeing Kelly Gales body vs some who did make it.. id be pissed if thats the reason they told me I didnt make it... 

I'm not as annoyed with Kelly not making it as other people. I liked pretty much all the newbies. They all looked pretty damn good from what we've seen in pictures. Obviously she didn't have what they wanted this year. She has a good body and all but to be honest both her times she was really flat on the runway for me. She doesn't have much presence on the runway honestly.

If we're gonna talk about timeless beauties, I think the old shows had a better example of ladies aging gracefully. Caroline Trentini, Tatiana Kovylina, Fernanda Tavares, Ana B, Eugenia Volodina, Natasha Poly are all great examples, I mean each to his own, but I've always felt these girls are consistent with what they do. Perhaps the models we have today are more... modern?

I wished Andi Muise would come back, she's pretty.

I think Stella, Kate (if they don't start using her, why pay her?), maybe Martha. I don't know how long Lily will stay, but I guess not too much.