Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Judging by the similarities of the sketch from Portrait of an Angel with Silver Screen and Angel Ball, and with Ice Angels with Glacial Goddesses and Snow Angels, I have a gut feeling that they'll be using some designs that were pulled out from the previous years and amping them up a bit. Kinda disappointing... But hey, remember Gilded Angels with VS 2000's final segment?  :idk:

Judging by the similarities of the sketch from Portrait of an Angel with Silver Screen and Angel Ball, and with Ice Angels with Glacial Goddesses and Snow Angels, I have a gut feeling that they'll be using some designs that were pulled out from the previous years and amping them up a bit. Kinda disappointing... But hey, remember Gilded Angels with VS 2000's final segment?  :idk:

Or they might be using designs that didn't make the cut in the past...

Or they might be using designs that didn't make the cut in the past...

That was kinda my point, I'm just not really good with words, sorry  :hehe:

Hey there. A person write in the VSholic Shoutbox this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/10/26/victorias-secret-fashion-show-2015-ice-angels-costume_n_8389472.html?ncid=tweetlnkcahpmg00000004

There's another sketch for segment Ice Angels.

It looks like Karlie's outfit for Snow Angels!(except for the wings...)

Can this be an old sketch? :idk:

post-84533-0-45451100-1445874866_thumb.j

I kinda blame Sophia for the redundancy of the designs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is she the one in charge of the themes? Remember when Charlotte was still a designer and every outfit had a uniqueness about them but still had coherence with the other outfits from a certain segment? Like 09's Enchanted Forest and 07's Rome Antique? 

Elsa better open that shiz! I expect it to be a blonde filled segment, and I absolutely approve of it.

Edit: maybe it's because im using my phone's tiny screen but the sketch looks like Romee?