Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Are they gonna start these castings or not? I'm starting to think they've already done them and kept everything under wraps this time around.

Castings started yesterday. Antonia Wesseloh was there and posted about it on Snapchat.
I'm 99% sure Alexandria Morgan was there too.

I think Kate G followed the classic example of Karlie, Jasmine, Stella, Sara and Lais lol.

Most of the time it was something to do with having wings either on their first show, or that they were given more than 2 segments in a show or just VS giving them extra camera time.

Remember when Karlie, Jasmine and Lais started out, they were given at least 1 wing and 2/3 segments? Karlie was given 1 wing, 3 segments, Jasmine had 1 wing, 2 segments, Lais 1 wing, 2 segments I think. It so happens the earlier you get your wings, the more likely you are to be loved by VS LOL. Even though Jasmine and Lais both had to go on for 1,2 years of testing, when last year's show roster came out and VS specifically introduced Jasmine, Lais and Stella, I knew they had a thing for the first two

Sophia Webster (Shoe Designer) who has 'Shoe'd' some of the segments such as:

• Shipwrecked
  • Exotic Traveler
  • University of PINK
  • Fairy Tale

Has just released these new "Angel Wings" heels to her collection! These would be PERFECT for a Newest Angels Segment!!! Who knows maybe thats what they are for ;) 

https://instagram.com/p/9DuPkxMd6T/?taken-by=sophiawebster

Sophia Webster (Shoe Designer) who has 'Shoe'd' some of the segments such as:

• Shipwrecked
  • Exotic Traveler
  • University of PINK
  • Fairy Tale

Has just released these new "Angel Wings" heels to her collection! These would be PERFECT for a Newest Angels Segment!!! Who knows maybe thats what they are for ;)

https://instagram.com/p/9DuPkxMd6T/?taken-by=sophiawebster

that's soooooo VSFS material!!!!

I hope they do a #NewestAngels Segmnt!!!

I think 25-30 is a good amount of model for the vsfs.

My list would be +15 angel +1 Rachel Hilbert

1. Josephine Skriver

2. Bregje Heinen

3. Shanina Shaik

4. Kelly Gale

5. Daniela Lopez Osorio

6. Hannah Ferguson

7. Solveig Mork

8. Vita Sidorkina

9. Emily Didonato

10. Robin Holzken for Pink

11. Jessica Strother

12. Yara Khmidan

13. Yulia Rose

14. Kendall Jenner

^ Lindsay's post-Angel walk was last yeae already.

I doubt either Lindsay, Karlie or Doutzen will be back and with so many new faces VS doesn't really need them.

Are they gonna start these castings or not? I'm starting to think they've already done them and kept everything under wraps this time around.

Castings started yesterday. Antonia Wesseloh was there and posted about it on Snapchat.
I'm 99% sure Alexandria Morgan was there too.
Nope, she wasn't. I literally just spoke to her yesterday evening and she didn't go to castings, so unless castings were after that she wasn't there.

The Balmain x H&M show is today too I think so maybe that was it?

I /think/ Balmain was already doing rehearsals and fittings yesterday, although it could have just been for Kendall and the dancers but I honestly don't really see Alexandria being considered for that show? :idk: Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I just assumed she was there because she posted about castings, and someone said that they had started. Weird that they would do castings without Ed though. 

That HM x Balmain collection though. :chicken: I really hope I can find it somewhere in Canada. There are a few pieces I'm already coveting. 

For some reason, I always saw Kelly Gale as Shanina Shaik 2.0, with better height but a tryhard runway presence...

Recalled Bryan mentioning Kylie Bisutti, thought of Romantic Journey, what a waste VS picked her, she dumped them after the show lol.

Doutzen though <3.

I don't know for this site if it is recent, but on any other place that hate wave for her is going strong for years now. To me it is nothing surprising, maybe on this site it is weird, but her and Karlie are pretty much most hated angels. Karlie was the most hated though, the amount of vitriol towards her was astonishing, but now she is retired. People are ok with hate as long other models they don't like are attacked, and they join in that hate, but if you touch their favourites then it is serious.

I mean people on this few last pages didn't wrote anything meaner than some posts I have seen about other models, which were much more serious in hate.

Enough of that, I have been thinking, and i came to conclusion that Ale is going to get this years fb. I don't know, I just have that feeling, because everybody is reporting that this is her last year with VS, her goodbye show basically. 

Even though I don't like her look, I wouldn't mind that, I think that would be a sweet gesture, because she was working so hard for VS, and I just feel that she nevr got recognition from them she deserves.

I /think/ Balmain was already doing rehearsals and fittings yesterday, although it could have just been for Kendall and the dancers but I honestly don't really see Alexandria being considered for that show? :idk: Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. I just assumed she was there because she posted about castings, and someone said that they had started. Weird that they would do castings without Ed though.

That HM x Balmain collection though. :chicken: I really hope I can find it somewhere in Canada. There are a few pieces I'm already coveting.

I have no idea about how things are going with Balmain because I utterly dislike him so it was just a guess.

Point is, Al did not attend castings for VS. And tbh I think it's pretty safe to say that castings are over and done and models were simply asked to shut up about it, Ed won't be in NY all week and castings won't go down without him and fittigs start next week, so unless they are doing Angel + regular fittings, then castings and then the second round of fittings which seems very unlikely, then castings are over already.

Also don't worry about Kendall, thankfully it ain't happening ... Watch out for the Hadids tho.