Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

^I think what accentuated her walk was the outfit and makeup, her thighs look amazing in DL LOL. And the wings weren't dangling like the ones she had in 2014, ugh. But I think the biggest difference was her wanting to do Lais some justice, cause she was all guilty about taking Lais' spot. Also realized she walked at a slower pace and it kinda just made everything look great, compared to her Gilded Angels walk that was rather fast. If she puts out a similar walk pace to DL, I'm satisfied enough.. Her arms.. eh.. I think that's just Behati, she's always more of a herself compared to the other girls on the runway, can't change that, let's hope she walks with her hands on the hips.

I mean comparing DL and Angels In Bloom, DL walk definitely looks better....

Are they gonna start these castings or not? I'm starting to think they've already done them and kept everything under wraps this time around.

+1, and I hope it stays like this, knowing everything in advance makes it boring. Like, I don't even care anymore if they do the FB announcement or not.

I have loved Behati since I first noticed her on high fashion runways in 2006. I remember really wanting her to appear in VSFS but never thought it would happen. Then one year later, she appeared! She managed to make a shitty outfit look semi-decent (she had half a hoodie on, with some sort of handle in one hand and a LANTERN in the other and there was a TOOTHBRUSH sticking out of her bedazzled boxer shorts). Did a blind person create this outfit? Or maybe there's a blind person who creates and approves all of PINK's hideous "creations"... Candice's 07 PINK outfit was mega hot though.

I loved that Bee was slightly chubbier than the other models and she had this sexy tomboy look to her. However, ... after the 2011 show she lost so much weight and in 2012-2014 she appeared very thin, not her usual self and overall very different. Remember in 2008 when she flashed her booty to the camera? She was so hot! Also her walk back then (in her curvier days) was so good and powerful. Her walk last year except for Black Tie, was so underwhelming and her gestures in Fairy Tale were just plain awkward.

On another note - I can't wait to see Taylor Hill and Stella Maxwell! I hope they get 3 outfits each. Especially Taylor. She's absolutely STUNNING.

I Hope the fantasy bra at least goes to someone that hasn't had it before.

Is Kate G confirmed? Someone said a while back that she may not be walking... a bit weird because she's JUST been made an Angel. I am curious to see her in a decent outfit. They gave her such a crap outfit last year. A big fluffy mess!

Every angel will walk

^ Ed & John did. Ed followed her on insta around 3 months after her debut in fashion week back in Feb 2014. I even remember him complimenting Kate on one of her runway pics on insta. Plus John cast her for her first modeling job. I'm sure VS was informed.  

I wonder if there will be more high fashion girls for this year's show like Kate. I hope they'll go for Aneta Pajak. She's great and has an amazing insta username.  :ddr:

I just hope they don't cast as many girls as last year... for me having 15 Angels + 10-15 models maximum wold be perfect :)

actually this would be my fav lineup for extra models:

1. joan smalls

2. magda frack.

3. barbara fialho (bc fit model)

4. cindy bruna (confirmed already)

5. devon (confirmed)

6. rachel h. (would totally skip her but anyway)

7. lily D

8. constance

9. jojo

10. karlie

with much more focus on the angels...

^ Ed & John did. Ed followed her on insta around 3 months after her debut in fashion week back in Feb 2014. I even remember him complimenting Kate on one of her runway pics on insta. Plus John cast her for her first modeling job. I'm sure VS was informed.  

I wonder if there will be more high fashion girls for this year's show like Kate. I hope they'll go for Aneta Pajak. She's great and has an amazing insta username.  :ddr:

Me too. I think she's super pretty, and her walk is decent enough.

Kate had 2 outfits last year, which was kinda big for a newbie. Now we know why, maybe they had their eyes on her even before the show :idk:

And not only that, she walked second, after Ale and Adriana in their fb, and as I remember in another segment they even gave her wings.