Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I have my Troy from Community walking into an apartment that's in total chaos and on fire gif ready for when BZ is outraged by whoever gets it.

At this point I don't care, I just want to see how it looks. I'd like lighter colors too since they've gone with more rich colors the past few years.

^ Or when Ale promoted Adriana's Bombshell FB :laugh:

When was that? 2010?? :cain:

I don't remember what year it was but I remember clearly Ale was on some morning show and she was promoting a FB that she wasn't chosen to wear. I also remember it was before she got her's b/c I was thinking what a slap in the face it was for her to promote a FB she will not wear, nor has she even been selected to wear one...

I am sure if you search YT you could find the clip.

If shit is going to hit the fan then it means it's someone unexpected that got the bra. Was it Lais? She's been with vs for a while and vs hasn't given the fb to a more ethnically diverse woman in like forever since Tyra lol. Unless one of the brand new angels got it which wouldn't make sense. But Lais is hardly in front of the camera speaking and vs does not promote her as much as others even though her body is killer. I think it's between Elsa, Lais, Lily, or Bee. Unless they gave it to Adriana again lol.

Dont worry! If Lais gets FB then Adriana will promote it, like she did in 2013 when Candy got it :rofl:

She hardly promoted it, every year some other angel who is not wearing fb promotes it few times, that is not rarity. Candy promoted it 99 percent of time, she went on zillion talk shows, they made a pretty big deal because fb was so exspensive, first time since Gisele.

The only travesty was when Alessandra promoted Adriana bra, in fact that year you can't find more then a few photos of Adriana promoting it, and maybe one talk show, the rest of it was Ale. Really unfair.

^ Looks like JoJo to me. Behati doesn't have those curves but I'm not sure :idk:

Anyway it could totally be an even to reveal the fantasy bra!

It looks like Bee. If Bee is getting the FB then they are making it so obvious. I doubt it'll be her though, I want it to be a big surprise and not something so obvious.  :Angel: