Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I love Gigi. She's got such a great personality. And she seems super genuine about being in the show that's why I like her. And want her for VS.

Her passion for VS (or modelling for them, I mean) goes all the way back. I have a mutual friend with her (uni is crazy times, everyone, my flatmate is rich and mildly irritating) and on her FB she had tons of VS pics far before she started modelling for brands that aren't Guess. Plus the whole Candice is her inspiration thing. So I'm happy for her, and I'm excited to see her.

Kendall's a different story, but let's not drag someone down to build someone else up.

Aaaaand personally it is just so wonderful to see someone with Palestinian-Arab heritage who looks visibly that on such a high profile runway.

Yup. I had stated that a while back. But regardless, she comes from a good family and is mainstream. Any model can basically do VS now if you know the right people.

It's crazy how much people are still excited to see Adriana. Woman is practicing witchcraft When Heidi stayed this long, people were tearing her apart

More like Its crazy how people still hate on the queen. Can't even fathom that you're comparing Adri to that annoying voice subpar model. Big difference.

Any guesses as to which Angels will be in which segments? #Adriana4Pink

Boho: Adriana (maybe Elsa but hope NOT!!!)

Ice: Candice

Firework: Lily

Portrait: Behati

Exotic: Ale

Pink: Rachel

But i think some of the new angels may open something! so hopping for Lais, Jac, Taylor or Elsa

It's crazy how much people are still excited to see Adriana. Woman is practicing witchcraft When Heidi stayed this long, people were tearing her apart

More like Its crazy how people still hate on the queen. Can't even fathom that you're comparing Adri to that annoying voice subpar model. Big difference.

Now Now, Play Nice :clobber:

Now Now, Play Nice :clobber:

I'm all for Adriana being a witch lol

Iza crying makes me sad :(

Iza has been the only former Angel that still gets casted for the show so she's obviously doing something right.

It feels like a poignant moment for me, at one point, we all know regulars will expire and it becomes a reality that they're no longer VS runway material and seeing Iza do that, I understand why she teared up and is trying so hard with her antics on the runway. It's just doing your best, giving it all you good, even if its #bodybyIza so that she won't regret looking back.

That sneak preview of Lily’s outfit with the black feathered wings looks amazing! :ddr:

Those wings for PINK(?) look a LOT better than they did in the previous video. I really dislike it when girls carry on their back something that is basically just a board. Wings should be shaped like wings, that is clearly the most attractive shape.