Bellazon

A lot of unknown shampoo female models- Clairol, Pantene, Schwarzkopf

hairmodelfan

21 minutes ago, hairmodelfan said:

Reposting #1's GIFs.

Anyone have any leads?

On #1 or #10, been really wondering about those two recently.

@pitounsky@modelknowledge@kimflorida@nightowl@DanniCullen@catullus

first girl's hair is naturally lighter. so when you search for them, take that into consideration

2 might be Michelle Gontier

On further investigation, I think you are right, @modelknowledge, 10 could be Michelle Gontier.  Thanks! :woohoo: But if anyone else has a second opinion, go for it! :D

I'm a little surprised that I didn't find a lot searching her.  Also, she might need a thread here. I made one for her here.

Well, I'm glad we at least have something for #10.  I wish/am hoping we have the same luck at least for #1. :hmm:

:idk:

On 9/19/2016 at 10:36 AM, modelknowledge said:

first girl's hair is naturally lighter. so when you search for them, take that into consideration

Also to add, another thing to probably consider, #1 seems to have blueish eyes.  Not sure if that would help at all. :idk:

So far all my searches have led to nothing.

I don't know if I'm missing something when searching the different possible agencies or just not looking in the right places.

1 hour ago, hairmodelfan said:

Also to add, another thing to probably consider, #1 seems to have blueish eyes.  Not sure if that would help at all. :idk:

So far all my searches have led to nothing.

I don't know if I'm missing something when searching the different possible agencies or just not looking in the right places.

what brand is it? what country? what year?

1 hour ago, modelknowledge said:

what brand is it? what country? what year?

Well specifically the brand is Clairol Natural Instincts, as I mentioned in the OP.  The country is the US, heck I think the city was LA, California, as the director was Brad Tucker and Alan Bibby.  If not LA, then New York, but I'll have to double check on this.

Here is what I found on his site for the ad:

Agency: Grey
Client: Clairol
Produced: Stardust

And I believe the year was 2007. :/ Also the art director was Andrea Warmington and the manicurist was Jin Soon Choi, if that helps.

I only mentioned the Macy's ad since it had the same model and that might help narrow things down.  I can't remember when the Macy's "Wear Red" ad with #1 first aired, so I'm not sure if I can find anything for that one. :idk:

18 minutes ago, hairmodelfan said:

Well specifically the brand is Clairol Natural Instincts, as I mentioned in the OP.  The country is the US, heck I think the city was LA, California, as the director was Brad Tucker.

Here is what I found on his site for the ad:

And I believe the year was 2007. :/ Also the art director was Andrea Warmington, if that helps.

I only mentioned the Macy's ad since it had the same model and that might help narrow things down.  I can't remember when the Macy's "Wear Red" ad with #1 first aired, so I'm not sure if I can find anything for that one. :idk:

I am going to ask for some help on this one.

@kimflorida @Janet Garrison@Sanni @awesomexxx @DanniCullen @mikeh @catullus@Xerus

I am reposting this because moving images are not good for identifying. Guys do you think this is the same model if so we should be looking at New York and not LA.

255286_257701454336184_1531639334_n.jpg552563_257701501002846_909721368_n.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000002360.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000002520.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000011720.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000026960.jpg

Clairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot.jpgClairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot2.jpgClairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot3.jpg

Macy's commercial once:

macys-wear-red-sale-large-2.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-3.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-4.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-5.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-7.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-8.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-9.jpg7d6e_360 snap.jpg7d6e_360 snap-.jpg7d6e_360 snap--.jpg7d6e_360 snap---.jpg

2 hours ago, hairmodelfan said:

Actually, the year could have been 2006, and the ad only aired on TV in 2007, or at least from 2006-2007.

And I think the Clairol model is the same as the Macy's model, maybe we should look in NY.  :idk:

But that's just me.

I said New York in the other post but it may not be the same model. It shouldn't be that hard to find a pale model with light eyebrows.

4 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

I said New York in the other post but it may not be the same model. It shouldn't be that hard to find a pale model with light eyebrows.

I was just saying that you are most likely correct about searching New York.  Also, something about the smile tells me they are the same model.

I don't know why she's so hard to find, I feel like she would be in a lot of places, but I'm hoping she didn't retire from modeling or leave any agencies. :/

I tried to look but I couldn’t find anything :/

I looked over this account:

https://www.instagram.com/clairolcolor/

but I didn’t notice anything about her. However, it’s possible that a picture of her has been used for a hair colour box so someone might want to check the account to verify that she doesn’t appear there.

This one is a fairly new account so there was nothing:

https://www.instagram.com/clairol_pro/

I also checked #clairol but didn’t see her (there are a lot of posts though!) I checked only a few posts on #naturalinstincts because it’s such a generic hashtag.

As far as Macy’s goes, I couldn’t find any new information regarding that specific commercial.