Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Ashley is good at being interviewed and she has something to say, which is more interesting to the media than another swimsuit model going, “Yay, I got the cover!”

She said of herslef being in the casting was something "HUGE" and "PHENOMENAL" i mean...where's the message ? She's only using her phisical condition to promote herself in the end. People have to never forget that all this is a business in the end. 

9 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Ashley is good at being interviewed and she has something to say, which is more interesting to the media than another swimsuit model going, “Yay, I got the cover!”

Ashley is a really great spokesperson, always sounds quite smart and has a lot of interesting things to say, and not just about the fashion industry/weight. Out of all the models in the issue Ashley is the best spoken by far. 

2 minutes ago, katchitup said:

Ashley is a really great spokesperson, always sounds quite smart and has a lot of interesting things to say, and not just about the fashion industry/weight. Out of all the models in the issue Ashley is the best spoken by far. 

I personally find her very fake, ironically :D And i find she overplay every emotions ... Like someone doing a job, and only that. 

Just now, jj3 said:

I personally find her very fake, ironically :D And i find she over play every emotions ... Like someone doing a job, and only that. 

I find her to be very genuine and smart and we are clearly going to disagree on this one :p