Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

@Prettyphile Fine, I have a pizza kit at home...want a homemade pizza?

Yes.... but no :( cause Pheno made me lovely Valentine's cookies.  Red Velvet with cream cheese filling.

I's cannot have Pizza, snacks, cookies and other Valentine baking love or I'll be hitting 500 pounds and then I'll have to model for SI.

^4D501238C675651D2FE00F3C6EA758E7AB21DF310AC154007E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg ^40B03BE174C6FE042F63A5EA5E60358202130589935C95C04B^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Well share the wealth dam it! I can help you stay skinny! :Amelie_wft:

3nUHjRv.gif

I also get huge Martha Stewart OVER THE TOP perfect Easter Baskets filed with love with stuff like Josie Maran Makeup products, hard to find teas,  Godiva Chocolates, Cupcakes, Wine in it (ect)... You don't even what to know what she does for Halloween.

Pheno goes all out. and I think she just needs to become Martha Stewart already

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I also get huge Martha Stewart OVER THE TOP perfect Easter Baskets filed with love with stuff like Josie Maran Makeup products, hard to find teas,  Godiva Chocolates, Cupcakes, Wine in it (ect)... You don't even what to know what she does for Halloween.

Pheno goes all out. and I think she just needs to become Martha Stewart already

So that means ur sharing right? :whistle:

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Not really because just because Ronda might not do well doesn't mean another celeb wouldn't, and I personally think Ashley is going to do very well. I think it would take a couple of years before they'd be able to tell.

Ashley is good at being interviewed and she has something to say, which is more interesting to the media than another swimsuit model going, “Yay, I got the cover!”